Congratulations horde

729 A to 6536 H (10-90%)

Does it feel like a pve server yet?

1 Like

296 Alliance on the logs.

Feedback? Anyone?
Is this what you wanted?

Ehh it already felt like PVE before they left cause most were too afraid to mess with me. I will miss stomping Kitchen warriors tho.

Unmanaged playerbases will do naturally do degenerative things. It was blizz’s responsibility to manage the playerbase, block or encourage transfers when and where necessary and they have entirely abdicated that responsibility.

This game is essentially unsupported. It’s not about the alliance or horde being toxic, its about all of us getting turned into activision’s cash pig.

3 Likes

Def more on blizz then the horde for Sulf. But horde do share a good amount of the blame for driving the alliance off. I mean y’all griefed so many alliance guilds for scarab lord just to deny Grizzly and they still got SL. Lol. There’s much more I can say here bout some of the Horde on this server, but I don’t want to write an essay. All I know is this server turned to straight doo doo once blizz opened up free transfers.

2 Likes

There is nothing the alliance had done to them that the horde didn’t have done to them to. I reject any argument or assertion that the horde was “uniquely toxic”. This is a fabrication pure and simple.

I mean alliance didn’t grief a whole faction due to one guild for SL horde side. Also, don’t recall this situation happening on any other server during vanilla classic so seems “uniquely toxic” to me.

1 Like

Grizzly was an outlier and what happened around them was not normal.

I would say this started on once it was clear alliance were on their way out, but horde still kept pounding them into the ground. I agree Grizzly probably started that war. But it has long been over.

Yesterday, there were all of 4 alliance online and one had to beg for JC cuts and lw kits to be posted on neutral AH from horde, which I did.

I will continue to be mad at what happened to this once great server. :cry:

make no mistake im pissed. Not at the ally, not at the horde.

Blizz is to blame.

2 Likes

Nearly up to level 70 and I still have yet to see an alliance. It honestly just feels like a horde PVE server :confused:

1 Like

Yes, now it is.
8 alliance in the logs and 4200 horde.

Those 8 alliance wouldn’t be there if it wasn’t for the $25 transfer fee.

1 Like

I mean I started here mainly due to the system saying, Welcome to Classic! You should play here. Hey so, engineering or jewelcrafting? I don’t mind doing either. Oh, or leatherworking? I like all three of those choices. Or alchemy? Not too keen on alchemy.

1 Like

In an attempt to be a useful Alliance I went Jewelcrafting and i’m just gonna throw some jewelry up for people. Alliance side only. I know it probably won’t sell, but hey! Enjoy Allies.

2 Likes

Wow it’s a PvP server again.

Don’t screw it up this time.

Alliance pvping horde in every zone, over 4500 alliance online last night!

1 Like

TKx is here and having a blast! Ready for WOTLK!

Ready to grief you whenever you want let us Hordies know what time works best :smile:

I cant wait for this server to kick off some good wpvp x)

1 Like