Congrats to all the people who exploit

because they get key recipes and items first. which gives them an unfair advantage on the AH and screws everyone who isn’t a cheater over.

No it doesnt.

yes yes it does. if I had it my way stuff like this would be punished heavily. Do exploits for gear? Hopefully you kept the gear you had before in your bags otherwise your gonna have open slots in your equipment. Same for this renown stuff. Set them all back to renown 1 lol.

They get no advantage. Just dont buy the stuff 2 weeks in advance lol its not a big deal

The only people upset about it are the ones who werent able to do the exploit before it was fixed

1 Like

You really don’t know how market works do you?

1 Like

Dont buy it lmao

If I had to guess this guy is probably an exploiter himself defending it lol. either that or has no clue about making gold at all.

That bug was fixed before I even hit 70, lol.

Again, who cares? They aren’t going to sell them for the outrageous prices they’ll ask for them. And if they do, again… who cares? Their money doesn’t affect you. Others will still buy yours later. You have an entire open world player market.

Ah yes… people use logic about fake money and you just accuse them of nonsense. :roll_eyes:

It really makes no sense. I think you are right.

1 Like

“OH NO someone has more make believe money then I do!!!1!!1”

Really not that big of a deal. Not till they introduce gold leaderboards :smirk::smirk:

Game integrity. If someone uses a cheat engine to spawn in 10 million gold and max ilvl gear it hurts the integrity of the game. You may not care about that but some of us do.

2 Likes

No it doesnt.

Yes it does. It undermines everyone else’s accomplishments in the game. Never though I’d unironically see people pro cheater but here we are LOL.

You understand that a major part of the wow community enjoys the market and gold making right? You also understand that a system that exploits ruin it for people who do it?

The gold making and crafting community would put pvpers to shame with how competitive we are. So please don’t speak on things you don’t understand.

1 Like

again I say

1 Like

LOL sure whatever. It’s a game, not real life. There is no “integrity.” Stop with the bad faith arguments and the nonsense.

No one cares.

1 Like

This exploit almost seems like something that was known about in beta and somehow made it into live…but SURELY Blizz wouldn’t let that happen.

2 Likes

You don’t care. And that’s fine but plenty of us do. If this is the philosophy should we allow all kinds of cheating software in the game? After all who cares!

I care. You’re wrong.

No. You only care about yourselves. Not some made up “integrity.”

This stuff always happens and always gets fixed and the selfish people who have to obsess over Monopoly money whine and cry. It’s pretty sad.

Learn to let go and move on. I sure am. :wave: