Congrats to all the people who exploit

I mean can you blame people?

3 Likes

For stuff like this I’m just like, whose fault is it really? Sure they exploited but blizzard shipped the exploit.

2 Likes

Use your words. I’m not watching an advertisement for some content creator.

35 Likes

and people said it was reported also.

So it is really hard to blame people for exploiting. They are about to make massive amount of money, and doubt Blizzard will do anything about it

Not watching a video. :dracthyr_love_animated: Post words.

It’s pretty easy to blame people for exploiting.

9 Likes

TLDR people abused a quest and used materials from it to craft with / get renown up super fast.

Blizzard hot fixed it but the players still have the renown etc.

FYI I skipped to like 3 minutes in and watched like 20 seconds of it so that’s the TLDR of the 20 seconds I watched.

7 Likes

No watchie, more talkie

:dizzy: :rabbit:

2 Likes

Why do people care so much what others have?

2 Likes

Can you just tell us how to get to that renown so we all can do it?

Because Blizzard has a tendency to buff/nerf/adjust based on what the bleeding edge people are doing. Regardless of whether they exploited and are in a situation that isn’t comparable to anyone else.

I think it was a thing of they were doing it and in the process of doing it they were abusing a weekly quest that wasn’t designed to be a repeatable turn in quest.

The weekly gave them massive amounts of access to extra things that should be accessible later on potentially or if someone grinded out.

Least from my understanding. If they just turned it into a daily or something then w/e and I get it. It’s like the WG thing in classic where people day one were decked in full pvp gear and were running around killing people.

You know what I mean?

I do agree though they should have typed it out.

2 Likes

Yea so what quest is it so we can all go do it??? This is not an exploit btw. If you can repeat the quest then repeat it. It’s not like it says “this is a weekly quest” on it.

Because it is a market? and also very competitive. Crafting and such people exploited to get ahead of the market.

Blizzard already fixed it, but people got over 20+ renown levels for the best recipes for crafting.

2 Likes

I mean, they could bump them down to the renown they should be at. But they usually arent in the business of taking things away like that. I’m sure Area 52 had people do it. I’ll check the AH to see what I can find.

Normally I’d agree, but this allows them access to several crafting recipes before anyone else will even have a chance to get them. It gives them an unfair monopoly until others can catch up. It’s the equivalent of opening up M+ dungeons and raids two weeks early but only for a specific set of players and absolutely no one else. If it were just cosmetics, then I wouldn’t care at all.

Ya, but Blizzard i doubt will do anything. This exploit ruined the market for many players sadly.

Sure, they put that red light there. But they didn’t stop me from driving through it.

You all need to stop creating your own definitions of an exploit. Try not having an opinion and just reading the facts, it’s really liberating.

Blizzard has said this repeatedly: An exploit (known as “exploitive activity” by Blizzard) is a method of playing the game in a way not intended by the game developers to gain an advantage over other players

Folks knew very well that this was an exploit. They deserve whatever punishment Blizzard sees fit.

Will these crafted items be used by the World First guilds?

Exploit Early, Exploit Often

4 Likes