Congrats, Draenei Frost Mage, You Win

I know we can’t name names on here, but wow.

I’ve spent hours over the last two days trying to get a Yellow Junkhopper (battle pet) in Mechagon, doing laps killing Fleeting Frog in the hopes to spawn one. I finally see one just now, and as I’m running up and trying to grab it, a Draenei frost mage looks at me, looks it, and ice lances it, then flies away.

So congrats, [name I can’t say], you ruined my day. You know who you are.

10 Likes

Finally an alliance war crime! We can argue something other than camp TJ now!

16 Likes

Ooo that is rude! I’m sorry that you experienced that.

16 Likes

The new world PvP

1 Like

Ouch. =( how evil. Sorry that happened to you :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

That sucks. I’m not sure I’d recommend to give them even more satisfaction in it by making a thread though.

3 Likes

My condolences, I know how much of a pain farming that was for me.

2 Likes

Eh, if their only enjoyment in life is to make things suffer, better getting a smile from this post than beating their dog or whatever.

Thanks to those in the thread with nice words.

1 Like

Well that’s just rude and inconsiderate.

4 Likes

Yeesh, talk about a rude move. Sucks that happened OP, hopefully you get that pet soon.

1 Like

I bet they main Horde :stuck_out_tongue:

I am joking, of course. Sometimes people are just mean and it’s not something that is limited to one faction or the other. I was doing a Legion WQ and saw another Alliance coming from a distance away. I sent a group invite and they declined it and one-shotted the quest objective in one smooth motion. So I dunno.

There is also the possibility that someone saw the rare pop up and wanted in on it. Who knows. But yeah some people just really suck.

hitting a new low there; what a douche

1 Like

He did the right thing.

Denying Horde scum their Pokemon.

To make matters worse, that Draenei… forgot the Sunwell.

That’s low. Sorry OP.

Mage ftw
Happens

Just do what everyone else does. Spam the dungeon resets till one spawns. No competition that way. Will probs only take you a few resets of the dungeon.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry that happened, but I’m also sorry, I couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. Don’t hate me! D:

I like how when people cry about getting ganked and camped people usually say to suck it up PvP happens, which I agree with, but if you troll the opposite faction in any other way it’s a “douche move” or you’re “scum who probably hits their dog”.

If it was the same faction then sure, that’s a dick move, but opposing faction? Part of the fun of the game is faction conflict. Trolling the opposite faction is fun and this was a way better and more satisfying way then just ganking you.

My hat goes off to that Draenei Mage, your reaction is just the icing on the troll cake.

But I’m supposed to believe only the big bad and evil Horde grief like this…