Confused old player. Mage on Kil Jaden looking for guild

I’m confused by most lingo. Today I cleared Mechagon for the first time. I’ve not played much since 2009 (besides the last month and a half) I just found out today that I can conjure a table of food. Clearly I need some help haha. I have discord and I’m looking for a smaller guild that could teach me how raids work and help me through some of the stuff everyone else seems to gloss over like it’s common info. I’ve been a pretty solo player so I don’t know much about team stuff but I catch on quick and do my best. I need some help but I’m cool headed and easy to get along with =) Please save me.

1 Like

Hey Depechegnome, I’d love to chat with you.

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Saturday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) ckam03#1234 |(Discord) ckam03#1423

Hi Depechegnome! Any chance I could convince you to transfer to Whisperwind? We would love to have you join our family! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Thanks but at the moment I can hardly afford the monthly $15 =P my job is not giving me hours so I couldn’t justify the move. Sadly though, your guild sounds perfect for what I’m looking for!

Well if you ever get the $$ or feel like re-leveling feel free to look us up :slight_smile: Hope you can find something on your server!

Hello Depechegnome,

I have a cross server group where you can meet us all without paying a transfer fee and you can still join any other guild you want on your server. Come hangout and go along on dungeon runs, learn the raids and mythic + and even our fun runs.

I also have a guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that helps with the Community Group so there are several people available in that group. We also have a discord where you can chat us up all day long.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hey Depechegnome,

We would be happy to have you if you were able to stay up late. We raid Friday and Saturday’s from 10PM to 1:30 AM MST.

You could try add me (grodaes#1970) or Andycord(andycord#1164) we are on stormrage but we don’t mind adding off realm people to the raid and if you wanted to change realms we could help you level a new character if you wanted.

Let us know I would be happy to chat with you either way.

-Crëw

Added you on discord so we can chat =)

You’re so cute, lol. I really hope you find a guild for you! <3

Hello! We would love to help you, and have you join our guild with a cross realm community.

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi there Depechegnome

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

:dragon_face:My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We areClassic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding. AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

How did that all work out for you? Did you find a guild? I’m in the same boat you were, just hit 120 prot pally. Have any good leads?

1 Like