<CONFLUX> 2/10M Recruiting for 9.1 [Wed/Thurs]

Recovered guild name. Lookin for mythic minded players!

Mythic Pug tonight :slight_smile:

Mythic Shriek and Huntsman down. Hungering is wip.

Get in while you can, cuz this train is leaving the station

elemental shaman interested in a raid team Latte#11519

Sent friend request - Default

Workin on Hungering. Would like some range :slight_smile:

My friend and I was once in this guild, and we was misled. I joined as a Disc Priest and my friend as Enh Sham. Week 1 no issues and everyone was happy, Week 2 I helped the farm night by tanking for the guild instead of waiting for a pug. After raiding I was asked to tank more raids to free a dps spot for a officer. I declined while another guildie wanted the spot. Week 3, the guild brings alts in for farm night, said guildie is tanking, my friend is now on his war alt, and I am still raiding as disc. We struggled killing Artificer until it got to a point where a different officer left raid and decided to do keys instead, and was drafted back into tanking and the guildie continued on his main. I could not make raid times for life responsibilities, but my friend continued and this is where things went south, he got kicked from sire (even after killing it on both sham and warr) without warning, and when the guild was progressing through mythic my friend was monitored and constantly called out for mistakes while others got away with theirs. I logged in as much as I could but I was constantly ignored and turned down, but today I asked some members to wait for me to complete a simple M+ key but the officers insisted on forming the group and leaving me behind. I havenā€™t seen any officers even bother to socialize with guildies that they didnā€™t know IRL.

These folks were casuals and made ultimatums about wanting carried. They didnā€™t fit the goal of progression raiding.

Instead of understanding reasoning behind decisions they decided to gquit on their own. The ā€˜simple keyā€™ was a +14 DoS and they have never completed De Other Side in m+ prior to our run. You can check out their character info on warcraft logs and raider io.

Thanks for the bump, Take care!

Iā€™m a 213 MM hunter with aotc that will be able to attend your times with consistency. Iā€™ve sent you a bnet friend request Default and would love to chat about possibly joining on with you all. It seems like your progression goals line up with what I personally desire.

edit: oops posted with my druid. Bageler-Area52
BeanBagel#1379

We were not casuals because we was the only active members while everyone else only logged in to raid or M+ with rl friends, but I guess we could have always geared other peopleā€™s alts? Anybody outside of the group is expected to find their own group and gear themselves, and play at a high level while the IRL friends get to play poorly, and will create a toxic environment during progression. NP for the bump, I want the few active neglected members to grow and progress, with or without the toxic officers. I personally gave no ultimatum, I am not going to beg people to play a game with me.

LFM Ranged :smiley:

Bump Sauce for the boom boom

Starting Hungering at 8:30pm est
looking for a few more dps spots to be recruited. range pls.

Recruiting DPS :smiley:

Guild night doin a few bosses and m+

Doin some bumpin

Smack my bump up

Smack my bump up

Lookin for good times.