CONFLICTS BETWEEN SoM and ERA- Blizzard

That makes sense. basically, era only exists for legal reasons.

1 Like

So you’re good then. Have fun, glad everything is alright

Don’t worry, barely anyone is going to play SOM too.

You’re a bit delusional though. For all reasonable purposes, era servers are a complete failure and failed to keep an audience. That’s even how it is on private servers. People move on to the next best thing. Which isn’t SOM in this case. IT’s TBC or other games.

that is still pitifully low for a beta on a new game. SoM will be dead by P2 because of these changes and lack of changes.

• 12 month game down from 24 month
  • Same drop rate on loot
  • min-max meta class stacking means heavy competition

Players are going to be miserable with the slow gear progression, and drop like flies.

I bet there will be more classic era players when SoM hits phase 3.

OMG why do people actually struggle with this thought process. D3 basically is a working model of how this will work. SoM is just like a season. You make a character and do as well as you can and then at the end you get thrown over to the non season area with all the standard rules (no SoM rule sets). This is how D3 has been doing seasons since the launch of seasons. It works fine. SoM changes ONLY exist while the season is active. Once it ends your character is just an Era character.

1 Like

That was not what he was trying to say you condescending dolt.

Really? From what I see people are returning to a Forever Classic Server and there are BG’s popping. Granted, there should still be a global xrealm to boost the community a bit and linked battlegroups for non-SeSsSonAl and SeSsSonAl.

Clearly you don’t play the game so why don’t you stop commenting on things you don’t know :roll_eyes:

Yeah well, I don’t care what happens to the character after the season. I’m mentioning this because it’ll happen.
D3 will auto xfer you if you have available space. The rules there aren’t a lot different than in their season.

If you have to wait till the weekend to play Bgs… its not popping. Sorry to burst that bubble.

Again, why should we listen to a level 11 alt that doesn’t play the game? :roll_eyes:

This is happening. After yesterday’s maintenance Era is bugged out with stuff

What is also missing is any effort by Bliz to promote ERA to the GENERAL MARKET for both NEW and RETURNING players.

I think Bliz is missing a huge and stable market of subs that wouldn’t be so fast to drop out as are those who are just looking for an end-game experience.

Monopoly has had no fixes, and is still played generation after generation. ERA should be promoted as a place to develop a major WoW experience, not as a sink for players who have “completed” a game … a game that actually does NOT have to be completed to satisfy future millions of players.

Good post!

1 Like

No one wants to start a new toon on Era. Stop clinging to your titles and BiS and join us in SoM.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there has been people starting new toons on era.

How about you accept the fact that people want to play on Classic Forever servers instead of trying to force wipe the achievements of others?

The way I see it, they should 101% merge era realms with seasonal servers as compensation for screwing the original classic servers over and not implementing global x-realm.

They either manage classic forever properly, or we unsub. Not going to be playing PhReSh or seasson of misery because there is absolutely zero reason to redo every single damned thing again with a toxic community who advocates forced resets.

1 Like

Classic forever people sure are weird

1 Like

Why can’t Blizzard at least allow CE servers to queue/play all PVP Battlegrounds with
SoM servers? That would be a huge boost to CE and allow CE players with new characters a chance to experience a part of the game they are missing!

2 Likes

100% agree with you. People shouldn’t be forced to reroll just to enjoy a game.