Conflict and strife

the things u get out of the chest to make rank 3 of conflict and strife is it random if u get them or not? or is it just this first week is not giving them?

maybe off season wasn’t giving

it’s 100% chance

well the thing is my pve M+ chest gave me the things toward a rank 3 just fine. and M+ was in off season too no?

pvps always way jankier than pve anything

we often have to deal with bugs ect like that
or just lack of care in general

it’s most likely that they just weren’t dropping from off season cap
i have 11 r3 conflicts and never once didn’t get tokens

1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support in regard to not receiving any progress for your Conflict & Strife essence. Please note PVP Season 3 closed on January 14 therefore these items were not able to be earned until the new season began. With the start of PVP Season 4 on January 21, these items may now be earned again and will start being delivered next week.

Please visit the What To Expect In Visions Of N’Zoth And Season 4 forum thread for more details: What to Expect in Visions of N’Zoth and Season 4

Your ticket was identified to be about the issue above. If the provided information answers your inquiry, please mark the issue as Resolved. If this is not the case, please respond so a Game Master can manually review it.

This is what I got when opening a ticket, still doesn’t explain why people are getting the items for focusing iris from M+ caches when the “season has ended”

exactly as i explained it lmao