Confirmation: Premade RBGS are NOT getting removed

“It’s (Blitz) is still going to be running along side the normal RBGs”

Worst case scenario for you is that it might get changed to a format that you don’t like. So, redirect your feedback appropriately.

ht: Mhortai, again!

5 Likes

It may as well be removed.

2 Likes

Didn’t 3V3 participation drop massively when Solo Shuffle hit rated?

Getting declined from groups often for your chosen spec, groups you get in disbanding after 1 game, or being invited and then removed when they inspect you, already had players opting out of various rated pvp modes. RBGs were fantasic fun for me when we had a dedicated eight person roster and could pug the remaining spots pretty easily, that ended before season 3 of shadowlands.

5 Likes

The only thing that made Rbgs not fun…was waiting for a bear tank. If blizz could balance a game instead of fotm Rbgs would be an amazing format. It’s not the community that ruined Rbgs it’s blizz not being able to balance

4 Likes

With Bear tanks pretty much always in high demand, kinda shocked more people dont play it. Saw one with over 2million health in a BGB a few days ago.

1 Like

This this this this THIS
Like why are more people not talking about this?! We have ONE viable tank spec.

1 Like

I think it was already mostly just multi-glads that still did it. SS was just the final nail in the coffin for lone wolves.

With rated battlegrounds though, I am sure that rated Blitz will 100 percent kill off the few scraps left due to how notoriously picky that crowd is.