Confirmation on travel forms and mount equipment?

Exactly. It’s a perk. It’s not a mount and thus should not benefit from mount equipment. You can always just summon a mount like every other class in the game if you want to make use of it.

2 Likes

so can druid forms?

you have to swap to another one to break em.

and there is a delay between going back to the same form (due to global cd)

Legion class mounts…guess what Druids got for that? :thinking:

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

A spell in their spell book. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

not even?

it isnt a spell :D! . its a NPC controlled toggle like the artifact skins.

Tell you what Sifu, I’m prepared to agree wholeheartedly with you. I want to see Blizz give us a full on mount that works in current content. I’ll even trade in my skin/glyph/whatever you want to call it for one.

I remember like it was yesterday. A tsunami of Druid tears complaining about it being a spell and not an actual mount.

its becasue it ISNT any reward.

all it did was toggle a new skin over your Flight form.

to date to change it you still have to travel to class hall and have the NPC turn it on or off if u wanna use normal form.

Point is, it wasn’t a mount. Soooo… discussion over.

so… hwat you are saying is Legion that gave all classes class mounts… druids didnt get a mount :thinking:

then druids deserve a new mount as that isnt fair?

Yes because we were told it would be a mount… just like every other class got… but we didn’t get a mount… we got a skin for flight form which is what we didn’t want or need.

And the problems with that are evident… we couldn’t use it in bgs, dungeons or anywhere else you could use normal mounts. Every other class could and did. We couldn’t use it on argus, which was flight disabled, everyone else could use theirs though. We couldn’t use it in BfA because flight being disabled… but every other class can use theirs.

Now, because it doesn’t benefit from the mount equipment, we can’t use it because we get no benefit.

So what the hell was the point of the druid class ‘mount’ again? We didn’t get a mount… we haven’t been able to USE it…

6 Likes

Pretty much what Waraila said. Not to sound ungrateful for the effort but we kind of got the shaft with our re-skin in that it isn’t usable anywhere outside of flight. So we still can’t use it in current content. A full on mount would be way more than what we have now. I also had to turn that skin off. It will need some glyphs before I go back to turn it on again. ergh

You do realize if someone really went out of their way to get you out of flight form, you could simply goblin flyer far away and take form back up right? Waste their time lol.

except anyone in range to get you out of flight form would be able to keep you in combat and prevent flight form???

even most melee classes have ranged skills on shorter cd’s than the combat timer.

Depends on how high up you are, if your trying to get somewhere I sure wouldn’t think you’d be flying near ground level. I actually had someone try this on me in Orgrimmar when trying to farm the DOOMSLAYER toy or w/e it was, they kept flying up high(I was tank lol) and hunter guy kept hitting me and falling to his near death and only lived by disengaging. If he had successfully managed to get me off, I would have goblin flied outside of Orgrimmar.

if you are flying that high up…why would someone wanna dismount you? the one doing ti would be dismounted and fall and by time either of you get to ground you’d be out of combat and able to mount up(or glider away)

If a non-balance druid uses balance affinity, they get crit chicken form and can use flap. However, it’s a huge cut into my survivability to use that, because ysera’s gift is way more useful for staying alive than flap.

I don’t like the blue confirmation. Not allowing travel form to be affected immediately affects how it is used today. I use travel form because when I get dazed I am not dismounted.

Can shapeshifted forms just not be dazed? Band-aid fix to this mount equipment problem with travel form.

1 Like

You mean warmode off.If you have it on you’ll meet splat.

I have a long history of playing a Druid, and I pretty much feel like an idiot using any of my numerous mounts instead of travel form. Instants cast, able to herb, and hard to stop. Travel forms just have a lot of bonuses. I actually like that mount equipment does not affect travel form.

What about the Running Wild worgen racial?

It behaves exactly like a mount, but isn’t in the mount tab.