Conduits questions

So I decided i’m going to do the covenant campaign/quests which is 9 chapters, cuz it gets you to 197ilvl i think… BUT, now i’m wondering how i’d need to obtain/unlock various conduits? As i dont wanna do any PVE, i’m wondering if i can get them strictly from PVP?

/edit Also i’m an affliction lock if that helps…

and if not, what sort of things do i need to do to get the good ones for pvp?

I think you’ll unfortunately have to bite the bullet and do pve for many of your conduits, but I think they can drop from pvp as well. It’ll just be less painful to get some of them from pve.
You may have to look them up on wowhead and see whatt the info says if any of them are tied to certain areas.

1 Like

Icy veins class guides list the best conduits. In game, pull up the adventure guide and look at each category. You can see every conduit that drops from specific dungeon, raid, and world bosses.

Queue for LFR raid finder when your 170 it drops 187 gear. Mythic +0 drops 184 gear. In the dungeon section of premade group finder, you can apply to Mythic +0 dungeon groups or start your own. Premade group raid section you can apply to normal raid groups it drops 200 gear.