Conduit, not invoker

I would love a talent to be able to be conduits of the celestials and not summon pets. SEF is pretty cool, but i dont want to be a summoner

3 Likes

I always liked this idea and posted something similar in the past. They probably won’t change SEF(though I would love it back in its original MOP form), but I would have loved the animation for Serenity being changed to Xuen jumping into your body to empower you and youd maybe grow a hair and have an aura of lightning around you during its duration. They want to push celestials, and I think that hits 2 birds with one stone. You get the celestial theme in there along with the classic monk theme of your own body being your ultimate weapon. As far as I remember with the celestials and pandaren lore, the celestials were always about teaching you to unlock your hidden potential, not summon them to do everything for you.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve always pictured the Monk class in any game as the inner strength class that don’t depend on pets to do the job. They use their well honed bodies and fists to get the job done.

1 Like