Conclusion to MoP Remix?

MoP Remix opened with a questline for why we were going there to do it, hosted by the Infinite Dragonflight.

Are we going to get a conclusion questline and be rewarded gear or something for the end of this? It would make sense for the Infinites to call us back and thank us for our participation and then to send us back to our main timeline.

I feel many of us will be greatly disappointed if it just ends and we’re sent to the regular timeline without some sort of conclusion or a hint that they will be looking into other major events.

2 Likes

That would be cool! But somehow I doubt it. lol

I’d be in that group! I enjoy that kind of link to things so that I can RP with it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it will just be a blurb of how they see the importance of the past or something.

2 Likes

Kinda hoping it gives us a bunch of gear or something so we can have real gear when we get to the actual game.

We do get normal gear when we’re ported over. We just don’t know if we get “sad gear” (some people assume we’re getting 424 ilevel) or if we’ll get prelaunch ilevel gear or something like that.

Hopefully the conclusion will be weapon arsenals.