Concerns and Feedback Regarding Rogue PvP Performance

Hello fellow players,

I would like to share my concerns and thoughts about the current state of the Rogue class in PvP. As a dedicated Rogue player, I have been noticing that the class feels relatively weak in comparison to other classes, such as Warlocks and Retribution Paladins, who seem to have a higher level of tankiness.

In terms of damage output, Assassination Rogue appears to be somewhat underwhelming, which has made it challenging to compete effectively in PvP situations. I understand that game balance is an ongoing process, and I appreciate the efforts made by the developers to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for all classes.

That being said, I am hopeful that upcoming gear, sets, and potential balance changes in future patches or expansions might address some of the current concerns with the Rogue class in PvP. I would like to see some adjustments that could improve our survivability and damage output to bring us on par with other classes.

I encourage other players to share their experiences, ideas, and feedback regarding the Rogue class in PvP. It’s essential for us to have constructive discussions and provide valuable insights to help the development team make informed decisions on class balance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns, and I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others on this matter.

5 Likes

Rogue is definitely lacking of any burst damage, for sub it may probably change, since they buffed set bonus yesterday, but assassination for example will lose 10% bleed damage in PvP with new set bonus and get only lackluster one, so its another flat nerf to Deathmark burst and overall damage.

I would really like to see Deathmark tuned for PvP finally, first of all make it Undispellable debuff ! And second, revert the nerf to its damage back to either 70% or 100%, because 50% on top with the removal of S1 set bonus is just too weak.

4 Likes

For some reason I cant change my character.

But I agree, I’d like the option also to choose between Deathmark or Vendetta possibly.

And make Deathmark off GCD at least.

3 Likes

This will never happen because DM does damage by duplicating bleeds.

Not true Vendetta in BFA did dmg with certain traits. and it had no gcd

1 Like

Im pretty sure it was not off the gcd in BfA.

I just love a Rogue!

1 Like

They took it off in legion, and I think they might’ve put it back on bfa because good times.

1 Like

Yeah BfA was the start of a lot abilities being put on GCD

Just commenting to remind myself. That I am a rogue.