[AOTC+] LF Evoker/Mage/Warlock T/Th 7-10pm EST

:sparkles: Current Needs: :sparkles:

We are taking a break from raiding until TWW.

:green_heart: Healer :green_heart:
Druid (Closed)
Evoker (Closed)
Monk (Closed)
Paladin (Closed)
Priest-Disc (Closed)
Shaman (Closed)

:crossed_swords: DPS (1 spot open) :crossed_swords:
Death Knight (Closed)
Demon Hunter (Closed)
Druid-Balance (Closed)
Evoker (High)
Hunter-MM/BM (Closed)
Mage (Medium)
Priest (Closed)
Rogue (Closed)
Shaman (Closed)
Warlock (Medium)
Warrior (Closed)

Concerning Hobbits (Thrall) is a semi-hardcore AOTC+ guild that raids Tuesdays/Thursdays 7 PM - 10 PM EST. We strive to foster a fun and family-like environment to build lasting friendships and kill bosses. We are also looking for community members for leveling and mythic plus! We have some people that want to push keys and are looking for more with similar goals. Many of us were mythic or CE raiders that got burnt out and we’re now playing with a more relaxed approach to raiding. Main goal is AOTC but we will take down some early mythic bosses when heroic is on farm. At the moment most of us are either playing Remix or just chilling until pre-patch.

We are looking for like-minded adults who fit into our comfortable and chill atmosphere, but also take raiding seriously and efficiently use the time available. This means knowing your class, being prepared for the raid with consumables, having knowledge of the fights and running M+. Open communication is important to us and the ability to take constructive criticism is needed.

Contacts (discord):
Raid Leader(me) - nohero_nbk
Co-GM - ectoplasmiceerie
Co-GM - ogmissbubblez

Good people here :+1:

We already have more than enough to raid with, just need a few more to make the team a bit more well rounded!

Updated class needs.

Where the mages at? Mage is pumpin in beta!

Needs updated. Roster almost full! M+ fixed! Rejoice fellow key pushers.

Could use a dps with tank os. We’ll actually give you opportunities to raid tank too! :shield:

Ah right, feel free to send me a friend request. Sorry I didn’t reply much. It was saturday and I was out doing stuff with my gf.

Shaman changes inc! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Aw yeah. Its all coming together…

Where have all the evokers gone?

Needs updated! Roster is almost full. Just looking for an augmentation evoker and either a resto shaman or preservation evoker.

I’m looking to main Shaman in TWW, I’ll reach out in the next couple of days if y’all don’t find someone before then.

Oh god ur gonna make me bump

Looking for one evoker, mage or warlock then roster is full! Still zero evokers :-1: