Concentrated Primal Infusion is too hard to get for PVPers

The drop for Concentrated Primal Infusion should be lowered to the 1950 o 1800 rating level. Seldom can people get 2400 and then get it.

The Titanic Insight and Elemental Lariat is also BIS gear for PVP content. So we do need Concentrated Primal Infusion.

Please post under this thread and help us get Blizzard’s attention. Thanks!

6 Likes

It really is funny that people can brick +16s for the same reward as winning games at 2400.

4 Likes

not even just that but it’s every FOUR wins for a LOW % chance LMAO

3 Likes

Can you get the Concentrated primal infusion from RSS?

I make 400win on 2400+cr in shuffle and loot only 4/10 this thing(
and i cant make Concentrated primal infusion. its prank

1 Like

yeah super low chance

vs 100% for failing to time a +16

1 Like

yeah i wish they would address this.

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed:
Mikey, i sense the arena forums our about to RITO!!11 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Blizzard says playing at 2400 is the little tikes version of m15.

New player here.

What are these?

Also, why put any rating requirement on it?

PvE is collaborative. Every PvEr in the world can complete M15+, as long as they learn how to do it. It’s just about effort. So gearing is meant to be inclusive.

PvP is competitive. Even if every PvPer was “good” and had the same skill level in PvP, there would be people beneath 1900 in rating. It would be massively difficult to climb rating because other PvPers are actively pushing your rating down. So gearing is meant to be exclusive.

Seems like there needs to be an alternative way to get this item you so desire.
How about , craft a bunch of X or do X World Quests for this item?

Keep your pve peanut butter outta my pvp chocolate.

Ok, how about being able to exchange Honor/Conquest or other PvP currency for said item?

Im always down for a use for conquest besides just buying gear.