Computer de-powering when entering solo shuffle

Has anyone experienced this? I wanted to get a gauge if this is just me on my end or if anyone else has experienced/heard of this before.

3 times in the last 2 weeks or so my computer just completely powers down right as I enter a solo shuffle about 5-10 seconds after I have loaded in. The first time I thought it was a fluke (and lost 150 rating because I got back in too slow) but the next 2 times it happened were the exact same scenario. Sit in a 20 min queue flying around no problem, finally queue pops, load in, 5-10 seconds later monitors go black and computer is just fully powered off. No restart, no freeze/lockup, no game crash just like someone unplugged it from the wall. I have never seen this type of crash before and all 3 times it was immediately after loading into a shuffle.

Also probably worth noting it was a different arena each time. Black Rook Hold, then Nagrand, and the latest was Mugambala.

It can be caused by a lot of things like your CPU overheating or your power supply crapping or capping out.

Try capping your frame rate in game, that will limit the power consumption, which will keep your CPU temps down and your power supply from crying.

1 Like

Sounds like a power supply issue. Power issue, so the power supply is the prime suspect.

Recommend a new PSU.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.