Compromise Void Elf/Forsaken

Aight real talk

Dark rangers are a class skin at best.

Mechanically speaking they don’t have much unique.

1 Like

Things would be different in this case. My reasoning was behind a new class added with such thematic. But you’re right we’re supposed to consider MM Forsaken as a Dark Ranger as well as we’re supposed to consider Void Elf Warriors as those Void Knights.

Also DKs. They might use necrotic energy, but at the very least, that one it’s closer than Light would be to the Void… and it wouldn’t make them explode.

Not that this wouldn’t be funny to watch.

1 Like

We do not need two more classes.

Shamans could for sure be doable but Druids would be stretching it.

Void Elves could ask for the elements to help them stave off the whisper or whatever.

They could do Nightmare/Void Elf druids but that would be stretching the lore and theyd be creating another class locked behind elves. We don’t need more elf-locked classes

Yeah no. Let’s not.

1 Like

I can’t say I agree. The elements more than anyone understand the influence of the Old Gods, why would they make a deal with someone that is void corrupted?

Because the void elves can force them to do it …
BTW Goblins are shamans …

And that still makes more sense than the elementals that dealt with the old gods in first person making a deal with void elves.

Also, you should go ask orcs how well things go when the elements are forced into servitude.

Yes right … the Goblins give the elemental gold … make more sense

They make a deal with them.

And again, is still more possible than them working for people they could easily see as minions of the old gods they fought millenia ago.

Can we have more fun stuff and less emo stuff?

The mopey people already have rogue, warlock, demon hunter, death knight.

And the knife ears already have 4 flavours of boring.

Well, if we are talking about making it a least popular race thing then the horde opposite for a KT paladin is what? Goblin druid? Adding classes to aesthetically displeasing races wont make them more popular. Before you assume I dislike them, I have a KT monk and druid. I like them far more than junk gnomes.

This. Blizzard abolished faction specific classes in the very first expansion because they were bad for balance. They won’t and shouldn’t bring them back.

If you want to be an undead hunter you can already do that. I think Black Arrow is still available as a talent.

And Alliance already have like 5 paladin races so who cares if VE get them or not. If Blizzard wants to say that no paladins would join Umbric, or the ones who did lost their powers because the Light abandoned them… then just play some other race.