Comprobante

I read that as vaccinated at first and was like, WTF? :joy:

3 Likes

Bellular is 100% a click bait jockey. He doesnā€™t give a crap about WoW. He does whatever makes him more money. HazelNutty and Taliesin and Evitel are true devoted fans of the game.

Hazel is possibly the most positive influencer on the internet.

3 Likes

Warcraft at its best is about ā€œcoolā€ factor and I have been saying this for years.

Legion had awful gameplay loops, the absolute worst that WoW has ever been, but it is fondly remembered because the things we were doing and the settings we had were simple, and cool.

Blizzard today is trying too hard to make a story which is compelling or thought provoking, which is why it is ironically not striking a chord with anyone. Every little advancement they make in the story is attempting to be 5D chess and quite frankly itā€™s becoming boring because the plot threads NEVER have a satisfying conclusion and usually Blizzard is making the lamest **** possible happen.

Just make cool things happen in a fan-serviceable way and the audience would shift 180 and endlessly praise everything Blizzard does.

1 Like

That made me grin a little too much. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Agreed. Letā€™s instead make thread about The Tubes and their videos!

1 Like

dont think ive ever heard of them :0

1 Like

Correct. It sounds bad to say on the surface but the truth is the warcraft story is at itā€™s worst when they try to make it super compelling and serious. Bursts of hype and cool factor beat out a story with depth because this game is expansion based. You can only fit so much into every expansion so this means there will be YEARS of build up for a mediocre ending.

It could not possibly be because thereā€™s trans people working on WoW, no that would make too much sense and thereā€™s definitely no trans people at all working in the video game industry, the only logical explanation is a global conspiracy to put more trans people in video games for some reason

Bellular would bury WoW if it made him more money.

There was a time when if you fell into the Charles River which runs between Boston and Cambridge they would fish you out and if you were still alive they would take you to Mass General for a tetanus shot.

Then there was a major initiative to stop companies from dumping toxic waste into the Charles up stream. Now there is boating and wind surfing on the Charles, the later of which involves people falling in the water constantly while learning.

No one has to go to MG for the shot any more.

As for ā€œwokeā€, it means civil liberties and equal justice under the law regardless of majority / minority status. Why anyone who calls themselves an American would be against that, I have no idea.

4 Likes

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. Thatā€™s from government regulation, not because the companies suddenly generated a conscience, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

Nice reading skills you have there. I would seek a refund for whatever sum a random swindler convinced your parents you were receiving an education for.

I for one back Bellular but with my own observation on why I dislike Dragonflight.

You act like Bobby Kotick is like ā€œhow many transes are in WoW? get me more transes!!!ā€ when he probably has literally 0 idea how many trans characters there are in any Blizzard game

Well, a lot of people saw problems with Pelagos as a trans character because of the way it is presented. The story is basically ā€œPelagos struggled with identity his whole life, feeling female form was not who he was. When he dies, space magic finally allows him to be in a male formā€.

I donā€™t know that much about this topic but I remember from watching Asmongold talk about it. He was really cautious talking about it but one thing really stood out for me.

There were comments from other content creators about how they felt that Bellular put himself on a bit of a pedestal like his opinion was worth more because he has a video game.

Iā€™m not seeing the problem here :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Preach!!!

ā€¦you think a single youtuber is responsible for the so called ruin of an expansion pack?

This is almost as wild as the lizard people thing.

1 Like

Funny you sould say that about my note which was a reply to someone else but not to the original note that brought up ā€œwokeā€.