Comprehensive feedback thread

I’m surprised there is not something like this yet but here we go boys.

First off gratz to all you doods and doodettes who got in the cata beta heck yeah!

A little background from me-I’m a hardcore player I prefer open world content. I been playing WoW since the game first launched. Something about this game really holds my attention span I do not know why.

I want to offer some feedback to you lovely devolper doods.

Now I primarily play Undead as that is my favorite race. FOR the Horde heheh. I am playing through the revamped starter zones and I wanna say you guys did a neat job.

I mainly do open world content.

I cannot commit to raid groups so I largely play by myself and with friends.

I want to say you guys did a really good job adding new content from before. So you guys understand I got in the original Cata beta too. I was doing beta’s extensively by that point.

I want you guys to share your thoughts here and give the lovely dev’s good feedback. I want to say for example, that Dark Deeds quest in the Undead start zone was brilliantly well added.

I’ve forgotten some of the stuff from the original Cata. I didn’t hate Cata I just thought you guys COULD HAVE done waaay more. It is great to see you guys experimenting with the game we love.

Now I’m up to the quest where you have to collect the wolf paws and bat wings right now. I take my time so as to avoid burn out. I wanted to offer some feedback while my thoughts were well collected. I’ll add more to this thread as I complete stuff.

But yeah folks use this thread to add your feedback as well. I’m curious what the general consensus is here. I personally like this cata version. I only had one minor quest bug occur but it was not a big deal. A reset of the quest itself in game cleared that bug for me.

So far everything seems to be working as intended. You guys have done a fantastic job here. I’ll keep adding my thoughts to this thread as I complete stuff.

But yeah guys feel free to use this thread to -also- offer feedback! You guys are all great and here is: a patented -hug- to you all from me in NY stay safe all. But yeah use this thread for feedback doods.

I wanna say one more thing if we have multiple accounts I’m gonna test how teaming with my own alts works. I’ll offer feedback there too guys! Stay safe all and keep on grinding.

My feedback for the devs is do you really think there’s enough time left to do any arena testing, every other beta did it for nearly 2 months looks like we’re just gonna get none at all and then when the game breaking bugs come in everyone will quit and they’ll hit us with “nobody cares about pvp” after intentionally killing the entire community, gz blizzard.

2 Likes