Completing Awakened Heroic Amirdrassil Does Not Award Achievement!

I just completed Awakened Heroic Amirdrassil, and only received the normal “Awakened” completion achievement with the mount.

I did not receive credit for “Heroic: Awakened Flames” or “Heroic: Awakening the Dragonflight Raids”, as I have done all 3 raids on Heroic.

3 Likes

Having the same problem.

I’m having the same issue and I completed Heroic last night.

For further context, I was awarded the Heroic Amirdrassil achievement, but the Feat of Strength was only granted for the normal version of the instance.

EDIT: looks like the achievement I was not awarded is called “Heroic: Awakened Flames”

same problem over here

Same issue. Did 8/9 with guild but not showing credit for those. The 1/9 boss I pugged is showing credit.

Replying just to bump this.

Same issue, received a ticket back. It said they had tried to apply a retroactive fix and it didn’t work so it suggested that I wait three weeks and try and get it again.

…hoping they’re actually going to try and fix this issue because that’s not really a great option.

What? So we need to wait 3 weeks thanks to their own error? That’s sound really Fair.

2 Likes

lol my ticket said its an known issue and not to contact CS as they cant do anything…the person you talked too much of been new and was actually trying to help HAHA

I really hope they don’t wait 3 weeks. That is insane. I planned on not even playing DF until prepatch for TWW. I was supposed to finish everything this week.

Please fix this before Pandaria Timerunning Blizz!

I’m dumbfounded that Blizzard has not commented on this whatsoever that I’m aware of.

Bugged for me as well. I haven’t heard any comments from Blizzard on this either. Normal meta for the mount was awarded.

They gave up.