Completely new to Pet Battles! Please Help!

Hey guys, as the title says, I’ve never done a pet battle in my life. I have quite a few pets from dungeons/raids and whatnot, but my highest level pet is level 2. I’m looking to get the bee pet from the Storm’s Wake vendor for 250 Polished Pet Charms in order to start farming the bee mount, but I have no idea how to get Polished Pet Charms. The only place I’ve seen them is from BFA world quests, which I can’t do because my pets are woefully under leveled. Is there any other way to get Polished Pet Charms? If not, then where do I even start to level up my pets in order to be able to do them? Thanks in advance for advice!

I don’t know what your gold situation is like, (and I’m totally not trying to deter you form pet battles, as they’re incredibly fun), but the Seabreeze Bumblebee is available on the AH.

Also, I believe the WQs that reward Polished Pet Charms in BfA (On Zuldazar & Kul Tiras), scale to your highest level pet on team, so you don’t have to level a bunch of pets to 25 to do the WQs. :slight_smile:

Ah awesome! Thank you so much for the fast reply! :smiley:

Another option is to borrow a Seabreeze Bumblebee from a trusting friend or guildie. They’re tradeable, and can give it back as soon as you go though the Honeyback Hive startup and are getting rep with them.

If you are only interested in getting the bee mount i would suggest buying the Seabreeze Bumblebee as Amayita stated. But if you are interested in collecting pets and such, you can get the Bumble bee pet from a quest (takes 7 days of dailies to complete) in Stormsong Valley.