Completed Catalyst quest, still 1 charge showing on character that did not use any charges yet

I completed the weekly quest for an additional Catalyst charge and something didn’t work I’m guessing because I have 1 charge on every character on my account when I should have 2 on characters that have not used any.

Is this just a display bug?

23 Likes

My account also fails to update to 2 charges after doing the Catalyst weekly.

6 Likes

Bump. Same happened to me

3 Likes

I can confirm, I have 6 chars and all only show 1 charge, even tho I never use any charge, btw are the charges unique for all characters, or all characters get 2 charges to spend ? TY

4 Likes

same issue here. this is so ridiculous that blizzard dev can’t even do a simple math correctly.

5 Likes

yeah i have this issue too completed 2nd wq and have not received 2nd charge

4 Likes

Same issue here, grabbed quest and kill world boss on 5 alts and turned quest in, did not get a 2nd catalyst charge still on 1 from last week on characters that did not use a charge.

Also when logging onto my 6th alt he was able to still grab the quest starting at 0% again now all my alts show 0% progress like i have to do it all over again…

2 Likes

Yep same here. 6 characters all showing 1 catalyst despite having done both weekly quests.

same thing happen to me

WOW what is going on with this quest even?

I am also having this issue. The characters I didn’t use a charge on last week still only show having 1 charge after completing this weeks quest.

so relogged and saw that I had 1 charge showing, converted a piece of gear and it stayed at one charge for the alt that had used 0 prior to that conversion. Attempted another and it DID work, but then the counter showed a RED 1, I assume meaning it’s negative on the counter, but did appear to work?

The same issue happened to me. I am not sure if it is because I turned it in on an alt. But I only have one charge for doing both weekly quests displaying. I’m only 2-set from bad rng, so it scared me like crazy. The charge still works able to make two items. I tested it on an alt, so it does seem to be a graphic issue.

1 Like

Same here. I saved my charge last week, so I still had one to use, and this week and turned in the quest again and it still only shows one charge when I should have two. I hope this gets fixed quickly.

Same issue here. I used all of my catalyst charges last week. Did the initial quest on my main character, got the 1 charge, used it. No other character is showing as having a charge.

I’m having an issue where some of my alts don’t have 2 catalyst charges like it should. I have 9 characters and the ones where I spent a catalyst charge last week was able to get a new charge this week as intended. However, 3 of my alts: rogue, hunter, paladin, didn’t spend the catalyst charge last week and so this week it still only shows 1 charge even after completing the quests on my main. I didn’t do the quest nor even picked up the original quest on my evoker and was able to get 2 charges since I spent the first one last week.

Same, Bump.

Same thing for my character. Turned in quest, should have 2 charges since one was not used last week, but I still only have 1 charge.

Same for me, I only have 1 charge should have 2

Same for me. All 3 of my level 70s show 1 charge, and I only used 1 charge last week on one of them.

After completing this week’s quest I once again show that I only have 1 charge on all 3 characters.