Complete Collection Worth It?

Hello! I am player returning to the game having last played during WotLK. I have been leveling some characters the past few weeks in anticipation of Shadowlands, but I do not have BfA. I was considering purchasing the Complete Collection in order to level these characters to 120 (and some others with the boosts) before the level squish. In your opinion, is this worth it, or am I better off finishing off the last few levels pre-patch (assuming this is possible)? Thanks in advance for your opinions!

The SL release date is 10/27.
Historically the prepatch occurs about 4 weeks before the release so you’re really talking about 3 weeks before the prepatch should hit which will contain leveling and class changes as well as the zombie invasion.

Leveling on the beta and Ptr occurs considerably faster than leveling in retai.

From a money perspective, unless you want the 110 boost (which I believe will squish to 45 in the prepatch) it’s probably better to wait and see if BfA gets rolled into the base game with the pre-patch. (It probably will be both based on previous history as well as the new level experience using BfA content.)

From the gaming end of things, it’s probably going to be faster to level 45-50 in the pre-patch than 110-120 now. (Although I wouldn’t call the difference that big with the current XP boost.) The biggest consideration I’d make is if there is anything you want to try and get done before pre-patch hits that requires being max level.