Companion App Crashes, Unusable on iPhone 6

The app worked fine for me until yesterday, and now it crashes every time I launch it.

Just prior to this, it began to log me out every day, and I had to go through the hassle of logging in and using the Authenticater every time I turned it on for the past month or so. May be an entirely separate problem, or correlated in some way. Not sure.

App was working okay until I upgraded my account to Shadowlands. Now it crashes more than 95% of the time when loading.

On android, this stupid app keeps crashing while trying to log in. Is blizzard looking into this? This app performs like garbage…

Yeah, this was working well until about 24 hours ago on my android device.

Login and freeze.

I deleted all the data, and removed it from my phone, then reinstalled and authenticated. Get to the character screen (sometimes) and it freezes with the cogwheels.

Also, I only use on WiFi.

Same as above android Motorola. Except no wifi.

Not sure if this helps or not, but the slower my internet speed the better it is for the app. No idea why that is. Its like it gets “overloaded” when downloading or something and shuts down. I have better success getting this app to work using my crappy mobile data than my home wifi…