Comp Stomp

please get Comp Stomp working. We do not want temple

18 Likes

What he said

2 Likes

the calendar says hotmogu now too lol!

Same was pretty pissy when it changed to hotmogu, been looking foreward to my MoH farm for a while.

3 Likes

Not happy about this stealth-change. Have been waiting for Comp Stomp - and it’s been on the calendar and have made plans in advance based on that info.

Changing it without notice mid-day, first day, isn’t acceptable. Fix, don’t bait-and-switch.

12 Likes
  1. blizzur pls
  2. whyyyy?
1 Like

Support twitter feed says

2 Likes

well, this sounds blizzard

3 Likes

Am I going crazy or have all the future Comp Stomp weeks been completely removed from the future calendar events as well? Does this mean they intend on completely removing Comp Stomp weeks?

1 Like

I’m actually heated about this.

8 Likes

Was wanting to do comp stomp all damn day, but NOOOO!!!
Please change it back

1 Like

stupid blizzard

This is terrible, I hate Temple. I was doing Comp Stomp when they changed it. Please fix this.

2 Likes

that’s some bs man

advertising this STILL

and yet intended change. That’s some bs.

3 Likes

There’s clearly something that they fudged up on their side of things, can’t wait to see what the Blue Post excuse is this time.

1 Like

…its a feature not a bug?

Hey, just here to join everyone else in requesting this to be fixed. No one wants Temple. It’s on a rotation. Temple is on the calendar already. I understand comp stomp had a few queuing issues and echoes were dropping at a rapid rate, but those are easy fixes. Some people planned for this event months in advance. It’s not right to take it away mid event.
Sincerely,
The Rep, Marks of Honor Farming, PVP, and honor collectors communities

8 Likes

@Piderman Wish I could heart this comment more than once.

1 Like

N’zoth has corrupted the brawl rotation! Champions, hurry into Temple of Hotmogu and solve this mystery before Comp Stomp is lost forever.

2 Likes

So i was able to do about 5 brawls before they swapped it and i would say it it was very under tuned, the ai and no corruptions. This is the only guess i have why bliz swapped it, instead of making a fix they went the easy route and changed the brawl