Community Council- We need confirmation on how it works

It’ll work something like this. If anything goes wrong with the game “in discussions with our community counsel they said this was what people wanted” aka blame them.

If all they wanted was feedback then they have it on these forums already. This is PR and an inbuilt excuse for future bad decisions.

Well, I am sure it will be fairly strict. I just have this sinking feeling that the emphasis will be on theory Crafters not so much outside of that.

I mean I haven’t played since vanilla. I don’t push high rankings of anyting. I basically just play the game for fun and enjoy it for as long as I have the ability to play it.

Not sure that fits any categories.

You know that’s a very good point. See if I owned blizzard, not only would I have this kind of select forum but also have the players belong to a private server where we could meet and actually discuss or show things in game with the Devs but you know I like to dream.

I mean what better way to engage with the community is there; you have essentially a virtual round table/ universe at your disposal and everyone can meet and have a live discussion there or something.

Maybe it’s too ambitious and I’m thinking more of like a second life scenario

1 Like

you can put “World of Warcraft Community Council Member” on your resume if you get it

For my first job interview, I mentioned that I played with people from different countries and that helped me a lot with that interview. Everything depends on how you sell yourself on job interviews.