Community Council : The future of Mounts and Flying in WoW

I think the amount of mounts in game also exacerbates this. At least, for me it does. It’s hard to get excited for a mount when I already own 10 other colorations of it.

2 Likes

Why does this change the credibility? Making the same statements on multiple platforms is bad?

1 Like

How do you know he doesn’t speak for us? Do you have data that suggests that?

Lol :joy:

1 Like

Indeed, especially when they’re handed out like candy. There’s nothing wrong for putting mounts behind effort, but that’s not the way SL feels at all right now.

The only mount I thoroughly enjoy still is the Orgrimmar Interceptor, and I believe that’s because of its cash price tag more than anything.

Because it is twitter, that’s why. Tiktok might also contain literary masterpiece but I’ll never know.

Crossposting is an abomination.

2 Likes

Yes, players should be able to fly without mounts. I agree.

2 Likes

GW2 has mounts? since when? i dont remember there being any mounts in that game, then again the last time i played it was back in like 2014

Yet we constantly keep yelling at the devs to cross post in here when they put something on twitter or some other site. Yet it is not ok when one of us players does the same ?

Sounds a little hypocritical there .

2 Likes

We? I can only speak for myself and I was always in favor of devs posting here and not twitter.

Making mounts have more functionality was supposedly the purpose of the mount equipment system. A shame it got abandoned by Blizz. Where’s my mount equipment that allows me to mine or herb from any mount? Where’s the one that allows faster then max flying speed but at the cost of having a default slower flying speed but with a stamina bar to balance it out? Where’s the one that allows you to have a glowly neon outline for funsies?

I’m just throwing out random ideas here in under 30 seconds. Should I…should I apply to work at Acti-Blizz???

1 Like

they actually have a really unique mount progression system. their mounts have like specialties.

I think blizz should consider expanding and improving mount equipment…because if anything is outdated, it’s ideas like that, which just rot away.

1 Like

I also don’t like that person speaking for me, especially since I don’t agree with his opinion.

I match my mounts with each of my characters according to the individuals they are, and the last thing I want is to be limited in which mounts I can use as a general ground or a general flying mount for each , especially since I am already seriously limited due to the majority of mounts being too oversized for me to enjoy using most of the time.

1 Like

I agree ,my flamewarden would like it if the designer would stop changing it first it’s sound and now its run.

not only do they but its the best implementation of mounts i ever seen in a game
they started adding them in path of fire expansion

might have to go redownload GW2 then again there wasnt any expansions last time i played so i might be a bit behind

1 Like

we hate vehicle fights. stop this.

Leave the mounts alone. I love my mounts and have a blast flying them. Maybe you don’t have fun with your mounts. I do. Sounds like you just made up this post to bring up another MMO.

You should have kept reading. The OP is a person criticizing the person who pasted a twitter post, not the actual twitter poster.

I agree. I think its long overdue for Blizzard, or the council, to do some actual player polls to collect “real” imperial data about player opinions on important topics such as mounts and flying.

1 Like

But I can. :laughing: