Community Council Forum Invites - Wyrmrest Accord

Cannot agree enough.

I think ‘wait and see’ is a real reason why we are, where we are.

The only reason they have survived this long, is likely because they are a beast of a company with some major IP. If a smaller business conducted itself in and out of the game the way they have, it would have folded or been gobbled up in a merger.

2 Likes

We can all be optimistic or pessimistic while respecting each other all the while. Nuance and opinion don’t need to divide us, but rather can show us different view points that we might not have considered, allowing us for more choice in our words and actions.

1 Like

if someones sitting in a tide, they should get out before they drown…

…specially with the waves blizz is making

Not to be rude, but can you maybe cut that out? I’m interested in discussing the story and condition of the game, not in entertaining more pedantic thought exercises.

All these “wait and see” and “well could you do better” rhetorics have been used for so long to stifle discussion and prevent any change from occurring, essentially acting as unwitting shields for Blizzard, insulating them from criticism. The few people who buy the “we’ll really get it right this time, guys” argument and then wield it against others are acting as one of Blizzard’s most effective tools: so long as people keep obstructing conversation with “wait and see,” Blizzard gets to pretend that nothing’s the matter.

It was tedious before. It’s damaging now.

1 Like

yea dont be like me

i thought theyd get sylvanas right

No need to be hostile my friend! But I can see you’re not too interested in a conversation, so I’ll leave you to what you do.

We’ve all been there. Legion was so good and they had already done a faction war storyline before, I thought they’d nail BfA.

But it’s not really scientifically possible to hold onto a wait and see attitude at this point.

3 Likes

im sure we didnt mean to set the tree on fire.
look, her stance clearly shows surprise!
we probably just set something off accidentally

just wait and see, its fine

“Surely, these Brennadam leaks are wrong. There’s no way they’d write the Horde so stupid and evil.”

3 Likes

its fine, just wait and see

i bet theyre at a military outpost and they got the jump on them and thats why noones wearing armor…

guys, just wait…its fine…youll see

1 Like

Is it wrong I actually would have preferred if Sylvanas knew about Wrathgate and she was actually literally just evil and working with the jailer this entire time… it would be so much better than this back and forth between kindergartners getting a turn with Barbie making her whatever they wanted for this patch or that patch

3 Likes

You’re not wrong for preferring that.

So much of Blizzard’s writing feels empty and awful because no one is responsible for anything, so nothing ever really matters.

Sylvanas nukes the tree? Even if you don’t like that, it at least says something about her as a character. But then it turns out that rascal Zoopvoop is behind it all, so not only is she not responsible and you can’t punish her, whatever that might have said about her character doesn’t count. It meant nothing at all! Which means her entire narrative arc also meant nothing, because it was Zoogle that was doing it, not her!

Wasn’t that fun and not a waste of years??

5 Likes

I’m gay so everything is a waste of years

Ehem.

Hello Raseri.

How have things been coming along?

1 Like

I thought of something this morning, that makes me wish it was done more like this. If there was maybe tags developed for the post itself. Like how when a post is flagged that it was made by a developer or gm, it’s blue. So colors assigned to the topic to make it easier to see what is is being talked about.

Seperate categories for:
PvP
PvE
Lore
Achievements
Role Play
Some sort of role dedicated to general player thought or feed back.

Or if the community form was broken up into an easily organized separate forums for these dedicated topics.

I only say this because there is a clear leaning toward an over abundance of PvP and Trinkets and all that jazz. Which, I still hold firm, that while the mechanics are important…all those numbers are nothing in a In a month, in a patch, in an expac or two. What remains is the world and it’s people, and that above all should have the most passion.

Love for raiding and pvp is great!! And there is something for everyone to enjoy, but the competitive nature of games (and I mean all games , this is not a Blizz problem), is killing passion of story and creativity.

So I just wish it was a little more organized, and I’m still so sad I was not chosen. I would of put so much effort into the topics of my posts. It really saddens me.

5 Likes

It’s more basic precepts in terms of design that I think the developers would appreciate and contribute to both getting new people in and improving the overall “Feel” of the game, yeah.

How your class plays in August of 2017 will stick with you for just a month, but how many times do people go back to the Crossroads? Or Northshire?

5 Likes

Exactly, I liked how shaman played awhile ago, but it was so long ago now that I couldn’t even really tell you how that was I’m so use to the changes.

But it’s interesting how the most memorable thing I saw people talking about, and myself, was the animation changes and effects for a lot of the spells and attacks that were being added…I think I saw way more excitement from a cool casting animation and idle stance than what ever the heck was changed during that time.

2 Likes

Hello Gotosh.

Hello, Tyrathor.

Hey everybody.

To consolidate our conversations, please refer to the following thread:

Thanks.

1 Like