Community Based Guild

Casual player looking for a Community Based Guild
Dungeons, Mythic Plus, Battlegrounds, Xmog Runs, Lvling
Want to normal and heroic raiding in shadowland
community on Discord as well! let’s laugh and make jokes to have fun together
it a game XD
Discord: Artel#4634

Hi Artel, “Shadow Hunters” does everything that you have listed, and Discord is a must for our raiders as well. We have been around since Vanilla and our core membership is made up of mostly adults and seniors, but we also have families that play the game w/ their children. Our general g-chat is PG only, but our Discord has separate adult channels. If you desire to bring a raid ready toon, contact- Laruin, if you desire to bring a leveling toon, then please contact Meowfood our general recruiter.

good morning everybody

look for me in discord
thugnificent#2056

1 Like

Says it not working . if i addyou Discord: Artel#4634 is my discord

just sended you a req if not btag is Thugnificent#11223

Look me up Artel if you’re still interested. You are exactly what we’re looking for. We raid Fri/Sat evening 8pm EST

Bnet: Arcatos#11424

Greetings Artel!

We are currently looking to recruit members for adventures in Shadowlands! We are an AOTC / Mythic Progression guild but we also welcome casual’s and social members. While we have & know what it takes to take on Mythic Progression, we also know how to have fun in the process so it does not feel like wow is your second or third job.

We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9-12 EST. We will also be raiding on Friday & Saturday pending the number of members we have. We usually fill up to the point where we have an ALT Raid on the weekends ( which is optional ). If you are looking to be apart of a great community with amazing members be sure to look up .

We would love to have you on the team!

Feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild and ask for an Officer or add us on battle.net.