Communication has never been this bad

Every time new content is announced, there’s always the obligatory ''communication has never been this bad" posts that follow. We know they’re listening to player feedback and when decisions are taken, they let us know. A good example of this would be the addition of the tinnitus debuff to drums.

If nothing new has been said on the topics listed above, it’s because there is nothing new to be said.

2 Likes

This use to be a thing but blizzard stopped listening in WoD alpha when even the streamers in addition to the alpha testers unanimously rejected their class designs and idiotic class pruning.

You forgot C) They put it in because they want to watch people cry wolf over something so silly and trivial knowing full well that every single person on these forums complaining is doing so while still handing them money.

It blows my mind how much people rage over a 15 year old game.

Shh! It’s too loud in here!

blizz silence = ‘you will eat our excrement and you will enjoy it’

Incorrect.
While correct that we do not co-design and they do not directly discuss and debate with us, they do address certain issues and changes.

Also incorrect.
While you might be correct on Blizzard’s general changes in how they address the community and that it has certainly seen a heavy drop compared to “the early years”, Blizzard does still bring things up, especially in the case of Classic.

One of the most recent examples that has come up very recently again is the drums.
They mentioned it before during the Blizzconline event but recently have re-addressed the issue with their current idea to fix it. They specifically made a non-sticky blue post about it.

This is essentially what OP is asking for, for them to come out and say what they think about and likely plan to do about the issues at hand. Mind you I am not entirely agreeing with the OP on how Blizzared should address these things either!

While I am not a fan of things like the boosts and mount I do not see Blizzard fully addressing these things. Same with the servers and dual spec as these are simply requests that they can ignore.

Paladin Seals issue however I do see is an issue needing clarification. Not so much that it is some massive issue or anything but the question of what it is. Be it that it is intended to be the way it currently is in the beta or if it is a bug. It is something on the minds of a number of players. Now one might argue that the number is not so great enough to warrant a response or that you feel it should be one way or the other, but it is a question that should be answered just enough that players know what they are dealing with be it a decision or an oversight.

There was a blue post on the paladin seal issue? I must have overlooked it.

dude you are like the hall monitor / class pet for blizzard with these responses LOL

Collectors Edition Mount - yes

Boost - yes

Paladin Seals - no class balance buffs

Fresh Severs - no

Dual Spec - no

there you go

If Blizzard hasn’t announced it then 1) it’s not going to happen, or 2) they’re still thinking about it.

They’ll announce something when they have something to announce.

Patience, Padawan.

Just play the game lol

1 Like

Sorry man, I just read up on things as much as I can before posting about it.

It’s not hard to do… you might want to try it sometime.

Your topic makes no sense at all. When has any large public company ever been good at communicating to their users past PR efforts?

already announced, give money, your input is not required

Boobby needs a new private space station , give money, your input is not required

afaik adressed on beta forum

lol private server meme

just wait for lich king

1 Like

This is definitely the case. Im pretty sure they laid off all community and game managers and pushed those responsibilities on to employees with other main job functions.

I could be wrong about all cms and gms, but they definitely dropped a staggering amount of them and that is the reason you can barely submit tickets anymore and forums are a wasteland of shills(85%population) and complainers(me).

Those are already confirmed. The only thing we don’t know about boosts is the price. Do you want Blizz to reconfirm it every week?

The others you listed aren’t worth mentioning. They’ve already announced that existing servers will progress into BC. Unless they get a massive influx of new players there won’t be fresh servers. There’s no point in discussing dual spec because it’s not gunna happen. And we probably won’t get a collectors/deluxe edition announcement untill the prepatch is announced.

1 Like

No they didn’t. They said seals would have a small delay so people can twist but only 2 seals are working with this mechanic, and people want clarification on that.

See this thread

lets add skullflame shield and demon forged breastplate to the list.

for the record im not gonna be beat up if its intended, a little bummed because i wasted gold, but ill get over it. just would like an answer

Blizzard is to broke to do anything
Activision makes all thst money

Why you think people are leaving

Blizzard is done after WoTLK classic

Thought you were talking about both factions getting the new seals