Command table is just an anima drip, right?

the mission table is definitely getting upgraded last. the night fae farm is pretty useless too, but the mission table actively costs resources making it worse than the farm that gives us 4 meat every 3 days.

teleports are definitely first, then the conductor, then the covenant thingy for each one, then the mission table. thats the build order.

Sorry, I should have been clearer, I mean your campaign quests on the table. If there’s no number that’s fine, what you’ve said makes me think I might wanna put some effort toward it hehe!

All the missions worth doing in every other table in the game have required max level followers. Why does anyone think it won’t be the same here?

I can’t remember any mission worth doing in BFA at all. I used it for the pitiful gold at the end of the expansion.

campaign is like 40+ ost the others are like 30+ level

BFA’s table was disappointing, but Legion has free Marks of honor and WoD has Rep tokens, pets, and mounts.

When there is something worth doing, it’s at max level.

So far I haven’t really seen much worth trying for on that table. Maybe the ash ones…

Ash, pets and mounts are the best end rewards I’ve seen. I’m on the mount quests which are lvl 60 but my toons are only lvl 30 or so, which results in me losing a bunch.

Mounts might make me stick with it. Now if there was a mission that let me get a second shot at the maw mount I could stop leveling toons and getting them into the beastwarren. :sob:

So I’m having this discussion in a couple places right now, and I just had a post with examples and details to the tune of eventually (and at varying rates by covenant), one gets to a point where the anima missions are actually “hard,” as in no longer the slow, if guaranteed drip I can enable right now, and the table becomes a lot of effort to turn a profit of Anima.

Is this the experience others are having with specifically the effects of the mission table campaign on progressive difficulty of even the base anima missions?

If this is true, that’s a big red flag on advancing the adventure campaign at all while this expansion is relevant and anima is of need to be a guaranteed profit as it relates to the mission table.

i stopped doing my campaign. i could do level 20 maw two weeks ago but couldnt do it last week. im night fae. level 30 followers. had to gain a whole weeks worth of levels to do the same mission (i never used the 4 healer trick they nerfed) . i think because i advanced the campaign. anyways im waiting to do campaign now until the missions are barely giving exp or the campaign quest is super easy. (get an extra few levels)

This post makes me think i got lucky when my campaign mission failed this week. Yes i want the table missions to reward even more anima (which is why i was willing to try it… well, and for the slight upgrade warglaive), but would not be worth it if a 5-man team of these losers can’t handle the new harder missions.

Edit: shoot i must be in the wrong covenant, performing necromancy and all. Oops!

“COMMAND TABLE IS JUST AN ANIMA DRIP, RIGHT?”

The Command Table is, and always has been, garbage “content”. At least now it’s throwaway, garbage content with trivial rewards, as it should be, since the developers insist on continuing to recycle this drek …

1 Like