Command (Mission) Table - Shadowlands

I thought the missions were supposed to be based on your average companion level? Apparently I’m wrong.

My companion levels are: 35, 35, 35, 34, 32, 27, and 8.
My mission levels are: 34, 35, 36, 36, 37, 37, 39, 39, and 48.

I suggest that they mix it up on the table and have missions with a variety of levels.

Has anyone seen that they are going to address any of the concerns about the table? I don’t look forward to encountering the Kyrian and Venthir (sp) problems when I put alts in those covenants.

1 Like

The max level is based on your campaign mission. Let me guess, you have a campaign mission that reward Kyrian reputation? I’m also stuck on that one as well. What you want to do is to level up all of your characters and save the campaign mission for a bit later.

That would be the one that is level 48. What I would like to see though is some quests that I could use to send level 8 on too. A variety of ones that are more doable by other companions. Lately all my missions require Dreamweaver.

Have your level 8 ride with the top guys for a day or two.

I sent my level 1 Apolon (whom I picked up late Tuesday) to ride around with my top team for 24 hours. In that time, he leveled to 250xp shy of level 18.

1 Like