Command Line Parse Error

Hello,

Ever since I installed Season of Mastery on my MacBook, I’ve been having issues with wow classic. Initially, it was only for Season of Mastery, but now it’s affected Wow Classic as well. Essentially, every time I launch Wow Classic I get to the loading screen and the game says “Connecting”. About 5 seconds in, my entire iOS freezes. When the system restarts, I get the following error:

CommandLine Parse Error: psn_0_45067(0): Invalid argument: psn_0_45067

I am running on a MacBook Pro, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4 GB Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB with Catalina 10.15.7 iOS.

I have already deleted all addons, reinstalled Wow Classic and Blizzard Launcher.

Hopeful I might get some resolution tomorrow in time for Season of Mastery.

5 Likes

Same thing here. This happened with the Season of Mastery Beta install, and Classic was fine until the 11/9 patch.

Mine is slightly different - my game launches fine, but when I choose my realm and click ‘Enter World’, but game hangs my MacBook to the point of a hard crash. On reboot when I open the previous apps, I am greeted with this error.

The psn_0_XXXXXX number changes each time, but I cannot get into the game.

I am on Catalina still.

1 Like

I have also had this error. I cannot even start SOM. I just get a constant loop of needing to update, the update hanging, then the game crashing when I hit “Play”.

2 Likes

did anyone ever find a fix? I am having the same problem.

Same HERE! Mac Pro 4,1, Mojave, 128GB RAM, SSD with a XFX Radeon RX 48- 4GB memory… I run the app, and in certain areas trying to solo a silver monster, when things get hot and heavy with loads of graphics, the Mac Pro just TURNS OFF… Click, click, BOOM. Have to unplug the Mac Pro, and then restart. And, I get this error: CommandLine Parse Error: psn_0_45067(0): Invalid argument: psn_0_45067

On the launcher go up to the left side corner, dropdown to settings, select game settings, select the game that is popping up this issue when launching, if you been seeing this error you will see under install location a modifier with the dx11(0) error, unselect that! Hit done, and you should be good when you go and launch after that, should be no error. Hope this helps.