Coming soon to TBC…Incubi!

LOL?

Honestly, I can get behind it.

Back when blizz was saying women are fruit, the succubus came up, and honestly, I’d rather an incubus get added over desexualizing a creature who’s entire existence is based on its sexualization.

Give players options over taking them away.

18 Likes

I don’t see a problem, so long as I get to stick with the female one.

“What if they pierced the incubus’ nipples?”
-I don’t care what they do with his chest. I’ll stick with the succubus.

4 Likes

Only issue is the vast difference in terms of model quality.

6 Likes

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door. The leather club is two blocks down.

3 Likes

Waste of dev time.

20 Likes

What if they pierced the incubus’ nipples?

2 Likes

Seems like a good addition, hopefully they keep the succy in. Not sure why we have to pay the price for some chumps who cannot control themselves.

About time imo. Blizzard has made mass killing females an almost reflexive action that no other players try to stop it. It’s an act that has been normalized and the player base has been desensatized to it for far too long. Lets start the mass killing of males and see how the community reacts.

It’s funny to me how they focused on the sexualization of the demon instead of the fact that the most efficient way to play lock (in classic anyways) is to kill the thing immediately…priorities.

1 Like

They won’t care, males are used to that. It’s a double standard, 100% equality doesn’t exist in our society.

3 Likes

Wait so the sexualization of women is bad, but the sexualization of men is fine?

1 Like

Paying good silvers for male orc warlocks to strip down to their skivvies and /dance on mailboxes with their incubus.

1 Like

equality my friend

Ugh I hate this model. The demon looks like a 15 year old gothic “rwar I’m a demon” cosplayer

6 Likes

WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE MALES??

1 Like

Gratuitous sexualization is the issue. When a female “fighter” characters default is a bikini and anatomically impossible… attributes… thats gratuitous sexualization. An incubus/succubi is a mythological creature whose entire identity IS sexualized, so its not the same thing…

If every male character in the game looked like a shirtless bloodelf I think most guys would have an issue with that too.

2 Likes

Listen, I’m all for equality and not objectifying women etc; but, succubus (succubuses succubi???) are by mythology demonic, pretty, seducing enchanting, demons that have sex with men and cause disease and illness.

It wasn’t exactly blizzard taking liberties on it, here.

For religious reasons, I would be disturbed if one of my male, heterosexual characters was seduced by an incubus.

6 Likes

doesn’t need to be for religious reasons. Incubus did to women what the succubus did to men.

Also, are you ally or horde on Grobb? DD died, so I’m there now. Might be time to make a Dazzma/Rettribution twink.

1 Like

Pretty sure mythologically it was an “eye of the beholder” type thing. They’re actually the same “being,” they just appear as succubus/incubus depending on which is most alluring to their target. So no reason an Incubus couldnt “seduce” a man etc.