Coming soon to TBC…Incubi!

I am Ally Grob. If you twink, 39 is the bracket to do it in. I can share you the discord link. Just / who warbound (my alt guild on Grob).

I moved my Horde DD toons to Whitemane.

My main point was more about how WoW basically glorifies murder and genocide. And in the case of the sucubus, its pretty common practice to routinely sacrifice females (albeit demons).

Nevermind the murder and genocide, cover up them tig ol bitties though…

You’re reeeeeeeeeeeaching.

I’m waaaay left but man sometimes you guys really embarrass even me…

1 Like

how long until the ideas of the blue haired wierdos from twitter are included into the game ?

6 Likes

I don’t think I would be seduced by something like that… maybe feared. Will there be Incubi of color so we can have truly inclusive environment?

2 Likes

I doubt they would actually care.

That aside there is a wider range of male sexuality from himbo to heman. For women it is ultimately either Amazonian or Model(what the hell is the word I’m trying to think of here). There isn’t much variety.

When girls start to complain that Pandaren, Worgen, Goblin, Orc, Troll, etc are all way too generally attractive we can talk.

It doesn’t matter male or female everyone wants their ideal sexualized fantasy race.

Also implying a woman can’t kick your bum while wearing nothing is quite sexist don’t you think. They need armor while the manly man can go around bare-chested to kick things bum.

2 Likes

Well one they’re pixels, and two, they’re demons, not men and women, and three, their entire existence in real life lore of these creatures is based on their sexual nature.

So yes. The sexualization of demons who’s entire existence is to be sexual, is ok.

5 Likes

Agreed. No qualms with adding the choice but make the incubus look like something somebody would consider selling their soul to plough.

They’re called Reylos, they come from the land of Tumblr, and they’re already here.

3 Likes

im ready to sac this guy instead of my dear selenda. hopefully i can choose which to summon and sacc based on what im feelin that night. kekw.

This thing has more polygons than the rest of Outlands combined…It’s gonna look so out of placed inserted into a game created 15 years before the model.

What ever happened to preservation? It’s like George Lucas as his ‘definitive edition’ Star Wars releases.

2 Likes

It’s not a big deal and if it gets these raging leftists to shut their food hole I say go for it.

1 Like

It won’t we both know that.

1 Like

Indians had a special group of women archers that fought mostly naked.

Female Gladiators at times fought scantly clad or with a breast/breasts exposed. It depended on the fight but one of the most famous ones did so with herself exposed.

Thousands of Tribal women around the world never wore much and if they did fight, wore basically nothing.

Sarmatians (I could be thinking of another tribe) women cut off one breast to be better archers and weren’t head to toe covered in armor.

Pictish/Celtic women if they fought didn’t wear much at all.

Statues and figurines of the female/male form are often with exaggerated features or incredibly high beauty standards.

Women in history literally fought many times in “bikinis” or even less. The concept of needing to cover up is a white modern Euro-centric hang up.

There should be options for many armors in the game/games but people get all weird about the few options for bikini armor in game/games for some reason. As if females couldn’t dare fight unless they’re in hulking suits of armor. In reality women fought in next to nothing for thousands of years.

4 Likes

I mean a lot of it has to do with the simple logistics of strength. Put a full set of plate on a female in real life, see how she does. Historically females would see the same issue. Sure walking around and fighting as an armored tank would be great…unless you physically cant. even male knights trained constantly just to be able to move in heavy armor. Its not a simple excercise.

2 Likes

What’s a strong 39 twink? I know shaman is with Pendulum of Doom, but what else? If the queues are popping I’d def be into it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

a succubus is often depicted as a beautiful seductress or enchantress, rather than as demonic or frightening. The male counterpart to the succubus is the incubus.

It’s their lore. It’s what they are.

Also can the Incubus come with a Paper Bag feature? Because hes a Butterface.

Almost anything works. True faceroll (which is reserved for our bad players) is affliction lock.

Pick something you like to play.

Only one I can think of was Joan of Arc and her armor was custom, she carried a banner and her armor was designed to protect her.

A few other examples might be female gladiators who literally at times wore “Boob plate” or early plate that simply covered the mid section. A lot of armor for the Mediterranean powers were sculpted and shaped to show off the physique.

The funny thing is that even supposedly during the most prudish times in Medieval Europe there were still paintings/statues and art being done with nude men and women with various body types. There’s quite a few paintings of thicc girls which was very attractive at the time. Funny that they didn’t cover up these women with fruit.

I used to be someone that was like “Female armor is too sexy!!!11” then I read History and made some female friends who are free the nip types, nature girls, even dated some and realized what we call “Scantly clad gross oversexualization” was the normal for men and women for thousands of years.

1 Like

I’d probably do a rogue? IDK.

I heal in raiding and arena so I think something damage wise would be fun. I’ll have to see what’s in tool kits by then.