Coming Next Week -- New Source for Azerite Essences

So it froze over, did it? :wink: Must be the shock.

1 Like

Don’t be ridiculous, we have never asked for this, and don’t expect it, more than happy to gear my alts, the issue was never that…

1 Like

The game needs to be responsive to player feedback from the start of the beta. It should be designed around the idea that people play the game to have fun, rather than “If we squeeze the most addicted players harder, they will always play longer”.

3 Likes

Shame this wasn’t on day one like it should’ve been, too late to care at this point me unfortunately.

1 Like

By the Light!! Thank you so much!! Definitely looking forward to leveling ALTS now!!

Remove the borrowed power we get every expansion with the infinite grind and then what do you have? Gear? Something that can be easily acquired through m+ and raids?

2 Likes

I don’t even have any level 3 essences because I barely bother with this crappy half-baked system because the whole HOA/azerite system was utter garbage to begin with so this change makes little difference to me.

1 Like

What is the cost going to be?

2 Likes

A piece of your soul.

2 Likes

So it’s still going to be a ridiculous grind to get the essences. smh… Nope… I’ll stick with the 1 toon… Listening to feedback…pfft… yeah right.

2 Likes

don’t need 12 characters, but 2 to 4 would be nice, many people like to play more than 1 spec or on more than 1 server, being bound to 1 character is boring.

5 Likes

Too late, leaving the game in 22h

2 Likes

Well this with the guaranteed corruption from Horrific Visions should be quite awesome!

No it’s for all essences you’ve gained on at least 1 character. The bit about Nazj/Mech is that those essences will be available to alts regardless of the role of the class that earned them.

So if you gained only Null Dynamo on your main, you’ll get access to that plus PP plus whatever the healer essence is.

This isnt “account wide essences” this is basically another grind. Yeah it may now be a bit easier to unlock the essences on an alt, but there is still a grind.

What was asked for was account wide unlocks. Not a new currency to grind for.

And what is the point now? Nyalotha is done, BFA is over. Why even bother to grind up progression on an alt? There is nothing left to progress and once Shadowlands hits, it all goes away. This would have been nice MONTHS ago when it was asked for.

Honestly this just seems like a “carrot on the stick” to keep people subbing until Shadowlands. With the guise of “giving the people what they want” when in actuality, this is NOT what we asked for or wanted.

We should not have to grind AT ALL for essences on alts. I have rank 4 on nearly every essence in the game. I have put in enough time already.

TLDR: Too little too late and this isn’t what we asked for. this is just another grind to keep you subbed.

8 Likes

This. As I said before, I’m not celebrating yet. No one should.

If the grind is 3-4 weeks of echoes for one essence, that’s WORSE than the current grind. If it’s like one essence a week, that’d be acceptable.

2 Likes

Now we need turn on/off corruption gear!!

Now please, for the love of Elune, make sure this sort of thing goes into effect at the start of EVERY expansion from here on out. We shouldn’t have to wait till the end of an expansion for our alts to not feel like a massive chore.

It doesn’t matter if i can get them doing the content i enjoy.

1 Like

Exactly. I don’t know who they get their feedback from but Blizzard sure as hell ain’t listening to a single word the community says.

4 Likes