Coming back to WoW and hope to stay, looking for a PvE and social guild

Hi there! I am returning to WoW after a long absence from MMOs in general, and an even longer absence from WoW in particular. I miss the old college days of hanging out with friends online, chatting and shooting the breeze while we bumbled about doing nothing in particular. Now that my work/life balance has settled down and I have the time to get back into MMOs, I find myself without any IRL friends that still play WoW. I’d like to make new friends online, and hopefully become part of a real community in WoW.

I have never raided, and most of my MMO experience as been as a tank or a healer. I love PvE and running dungeons with friends, or just wandering around exploring and grinding in the open world. I wouldn’t mind trying some raiding, or these harder dungeons I’ve heard about (Mythic?), but it’ll be a while before I’m back up to speed.

If there are any social guilds out there that are patient, and friendly, and willing to give me a chance, I’d love to join y’all and make some good new memories! I’m posting this from a Monk I created a day or two ago, but I’d be happy to swap servers. I have some old characters from Fizzcrank and Area 52, and honestly don’t mind starting completely from scratch, either. I’m down for Horde or Alliance; I like Pandaren, so it doesn’t much matter. I do intend on playing a monk, and using mistweaver when I’m in groups, if that matters to people.

I’m caught up on expansions as well - by which I mean I’ve purchased them, of course, if I’m starting a new character it’ll take a while for me to level up enough for current endgame stuff.

Thanks so much with your patience for my rambling! I look forward to meeting some of you in game, I hope :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings,

Welcome back to the game. I’m part of a smaller, social, Alliance guild on the Cenarion Circle / Sisters of Elune server. Most of the folks are currently working on the new stuff that recently came out (mainly unlocking flying), but we’ve got people that do various content such as mythics, old raids/instances for transmog, pvp, etc. Quite a few of us work on alts at various levels as well.

Personally, I’ve been learning to tank the mythics (and mythic+) and would love to run it with more people - with people’s schedules it’s tough to field a full-guild group consistently. I also enjoy leveling alts.

Feel free to hit me up, my bnet is Ith#1467. Re-rolling isn’t necessary, if you need someone to chat with or group up/level with, I’m usually available.

Regards.