Coming back to Cenarion Circle - Looking for friends

So I’m “fully” coming back to retail wow after stopping somewhere in mists of pandaria. I used to do all the things, raiding, achievements, collecting, all of that - but stopped playing when I was doing my undergrad.

I’ve only played a little bit of retail since then (played classic for a while, and i love it). I’m not looking to do anything hardcore, I’ll only be playing a few hours a week with work and all of that.

Are guilds still a thing? If so - does anyone want to offer to take me?

About me: I’m in my late-ish 20’s and already work with teenagers, I don’t need immaturity in WoW. I’d be looking for a laid back guild (or just other players) who are adults with jobs and such to just hang out with. I really enjoy roleplay, both passively on my own and more formal group RP, but I also still play the game (I love pvp!). I’m going to be rusty and confused since the game has changed so much, but would like a nice group to play with.

2 Likes

Hello, Selyne!

Welcome back! The stickied posts at the top of the forum page have more info concerning active guilds, RP events, etc. I would also highly recommend joining the server Discord, as well. The Discord is more active than the forums, IMO. (Link for the Discord invite should be up in one one of those posts I mentioned above.)

I recently came back to the game from a long hiatus myself, and everyone here on CC-SoE has been super friendly and welcoming thus far. (I had been gone since Wrath, so I totally understand the feelings of confusion as you get your feet back under you!)

I’m sure others will be along shortly to say hello and help answer your questions. Since I’m new here myself, I’ll leave that to those more qualified.

We’re glad you’re here though! Hope to see you around!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, i suppose i should have read the stickes first!

No worries! There’s some good info in those posts, but don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have them! :smile:

Welcome back!

Surinda covered most of it :smiley:

We love having more people, whatever your interest in the game is and how much time you have. As for the stickies, we’re still getting used to even having them, as it’s only been about three weeks since a mod finally answered our prayers…

1 Like

Welcome back to the game. Our guild on the Alliance side is active and we enjoy taking returning players and reintroducing them to the game. There are plenty of people who are impatient or pressure players to meet criteria which is irrelevant to their interests. Our guild was formed because we think that is silly. We make a point to spend time with all of our members.

If you find yourself on the Alliance, looking to make friends, I super-encourage you to seek out Murder Hobos Inc. You can send me in-game mail if I’m not around or search us up on the guild finder. Come and meet us! We definitely wanna meet you.

Welcome back!