Coming back after 2 year Hiatus

What’s up everyone,

Haven’t played in almost 2 years but looking to get back into the game but could use some help from a more adult/mature clan. I used to play quite a bit and even raided a bit as well so I’m kind of familiar would just need to get back into the swing of things.

For reference I’m a late 20s guy in the eastern time zone I have some pretty good availability and also have Discord if anyone would like to bring me aboard post below. look forward to talking to some of you!

1 Like

Hey, Vynlenicus!

First, welcome back to the game. Always good to see people returning! :slight_smile:
I could write you a small essay about Reborn, but instead I’ll just say this. We’re a laid back aotc group of players, we’re cool helping get you back up to performance pace, and we’d love to have a mage for our raid!

We are Alliance on Dalaran, we raid Tues/Thrus 7:30 ESt to 10:30 EST.
If you want to know more my little text book is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

If you are interested you can get ahold of me via btag: nephilim#1432, or Discord Nephili#0566 . Looking forward to hearing from you!

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436

Hello!

Mind Game H A-52

10/11N 8/11H
Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

About: We are a closeknit group of friends looking to expand our community for raid and m+.

If you have any questions/concerns:
Contact info: btag: Vaun#11197 Discord: Vaun#5071

Hey There!

I have a guild over on Area 52 and we would love to have you, or if you are just looking for some new friends feel free to add me on Bnet: Taylor#11860.

Cheers!

Hey! We have a casual guild on Azuremyst and we would be happy to help get you back in the swing of things. If you still looking please feel free to reach out! Discord: Feleria#5977

Hello Vynlenicus!

If you are open to coming to Thrall, you may be a good match for our guild Endless Pastabilities.

Endless Pastabilities was created to bring back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

Our raid nights are Fri/Sat 9:30pm - Midnight server time/EST. We are currently 10/11 N & 4/11 H SOFO. Always room for DPS and we would love to have a Mage in our ranks! (my alt doesn’t count as I am awful at it, lol)

We are very inclusive guild, and our GM currently has set aside Sunday early afternoon (server time/EST), to help guildies run M+, so they get something nice in their weekly vault. (This may all sound foreign right now, but we’ll get ya caught up to speed lol) . Our players range in age from mid 20s to mid 40s, and it’s a very welcoming/friendly place to play.

We are some how surviving the lull in WoW, and managing to raid without pugging, and have folks running M+ almost every day. Now, we’re not as jumping as we were a couple months back, but we are actively recruiting and there are folks on every evening and a few regulars during the day as well.

Personally, I am generally on almost everyday running at least a handful of keys with guildies, and friends we have made with 2 other guilds.

Feel free and hit me up if you have any questions, or if you find yourself on Thrall… just do a search for “Pasta” in the in-game guild finder, and we should pop right up/

Have a good day/evening!

DeJaneiro#1166 (B-Net)
Jandek #3346 (Discord)

Good morning,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

We are 7/11H SFO and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Willing to play alliance?

Hey Vyn,

My name is Jemeeka & I am the GM of a new guild on Stormrage Alliance US. We’re called -The Legal Bananas-. We’re hoping to raid sometime soon, probably either in July or sometime in the middle of June. Like I said, we’re new. Not all of our members are max level yet. Some of them are completely new to WoW, while a few others haven’t played in a few years & are coming back & starting fresh to get ready for Dragonflight.

Here is my recruitment spam, if you’d like to know more:

Other things we all like to do together is level baby toons, do mythic+, possibly start an RBG team in the future, & do fun events together on Saturday afternoons. If any of this is at all interesting to you or if you’d simply like to know more, please don’t hesitate to msg me on discord: FluffyPanda#6738 :heart: I hope to hear from you soon, please have a great rest of your day!

Whoops! I just realized I didn’t tell you the raid days/times! We are tentatively raiding Wed/Thurs @ 7-11 EST.

Hello Vynlenicus!
The Assassins - Alliance - Stormrage-US is looking for more people to join our raid team. We are currently 8/11H SotFO with AotC in all previous tiers. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8:30 PM-10:45 PM EST, and are looking for ranged DPS.
We’re looking for team players that are looking for a fun group, but also are going to put in the work to come to raid ready with an understanding of encounters, personal consumables, and appropriate gear (ie: conduits, gems, enchants, iLvl, etc.). Players looking for Mythic+ keys run weekly for opportunities at gear outside of raid are a great fit for us.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to me on discord at: TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

Hey man,

check us out!

thanks,