Come Join me in 2005

Is mankrik pvp and whats the horde pop like?

pass level 60 is boring af

1 Like

Unfortunately mankirk is pve. Horde populations not as big as ally, but seemed decent

WotLK isn’t the problem… It was never designed for modern day sweatlords and metasheep.

1 Like

Blizz actually removed the system from Wrath (RDF) that countered that toxic behavior.

Apparently they just want to push the Retail e-sport mindset into Wrath Classic. Especially with the upcoming Mythic dungeons.

And people who wanted an authentic Wrath experience just get screwed.

i’m sure i can count on you complaining about something over there as well.

That’s great.
Kudos to all the folks making that happen.
Sounds fun.

1 Like

This would probably be my argument for refusal. If I was to play Classic, it would be Vanilla + to not only get fresh zones, dungeons and raids for the novelty, but also because level 60 Classic seems really boring.

Molton Core: Lava God
Onyxia & Nefarion: Dragons (though I do like you the quests and cloak requirements to do this flavourwise)
Zul’Gurub: Troll God, only gives you 3 pieces of tier.
AQ40: Oh great more bugs
Naxx: Did 40 man in TBC Classic a bunch, now doing it a bunch in WOTLK Classic in 10 and 25 man.

I’d probably run the Onyxia-Nefarion gambit once for the novelty of it, but other than that I think all those raids are dull and not worth levelling a character for.

Weren’t you in another thread wanting quest helper?

I play on the NA PvP East 1 Cluster but I’ve having a ball with Classic WoW.

Yeah. That was in Wrath too.

If they really removed it due to “toxic behavior,” it would have been pulled from Retail, too. LFR would be gone, as well.

They removed it because folks voted it down in surveys because they wanted to protect their dungeon boost services.

They did remove it from Retail. RDF isn’t used for end-game content. As far as the leveling process, if they removed it…virtually no one would do dungeons while leveling. Just like it is in Wrath Classic.

And I think you missed my point. They didn’t remove it to prevent toxic behavior. Removing it ENCOURAGES toxic behavior. If it was included it would give players the option to avoid the elitist gatekeeping plaguing Classic.

That’s simply factually wrong. There have been NO surveys on RDF made by Blizzard. Not a single one. They asked no one about it.

There is some validity in saying that Blizz removed it to encourage players to buy a boost from them, but…players didn’t really need that encouragement. They were buying that boost anyway. I think it’s just a matter of laziness, incompetence, and arrogance.

They got rid of random dungeons all together in DF?

Or are you referring to Mythic?

I misread. I apologize.

There were surveys before WotLK-C. If I recall correctly, before the official announcement.

A number of people posted here about it while it was happening.

2 year Fresh cycle when

powering through the questing experience instead of reading the quest text is 100% retail e-sport mindset. Whether it’s questie or an online levelling guide. Instead of enjoying the journey, you want to just get it over with.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.