Come Join me in 2005

Burned out by WotLK and waiting for ulduar? Come join the vanilla classic era player base on Whitemane or one of the many pvp west servers connected to it! I know many people want fresh start classic servers, but even if Blizzard did that, the hype would die down quickly. Whitemane is pretty much a fresh server, several hundred players across all the interconnected realms (so not totally dead). My character name is Forthelight.

Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

Blizzard Forum Admins: Please don’t move this post to the classic era forum as that forum doesn’t get nearly as much foot traffic, and everyone there already plays classic vanilla. Thanks!

1 Like

Vanilla is still the best!

2 Likes

Hmmmm this is tempting. WOTLK was a mistake

2 Likes

Classic era is a waste of time. If you don’t have Naxx gear you are global’d in PVP.

Fresh or nothing.

2 Likes

I’d love fresh, but I mean my warlock on era has dungeon gear and t1 and I beat ppl in t3. Classic gear doesnt effect the game as wotlk gear does.

I actually just started lvling a horde on whitemane my self

2 Likes

I would do it if we got fresh servers. Vanilla will always be my favorite and I’d happily level up to 60 again.

That said, I wouldn’t do it on a PvP server with players in Naxx gear on my first day. Nope.

1 Like

Without a crusade/wrath patch on it with dual spec you can forget most of us ever going back. Classic with no changes = :poop:

2 Likes

You are overstating the whole naxx gear thing. It will take time for the player base to build again, and you won’t be getting ganked left and right- particularly at low levels. We can cry cry for fresh all we want, but we all know it won’t be for 3-4 months probably. And once blizzard does create fresh servers, they will be dead once again within 6 months after the hype dies down.

Vanilla Classic Era now or never. My plan will create stability for the servers. Come join me on whitemane :slight_smile:

If WoW was burning me out, why would I go and play a crappier version of WoW?

Same question if you were recommending Retail.

I would but my gold income as a hunter got gutted with how they changed world buffs. Dont really want to have to level a mage just to raid on my hunter.

I logged into Era and literally no one was on. It’s dead. Stop baiting people to waste time on a dead game mode.

If WotLKC era servers aren’t a thing, like TBC, then that’s why I paid $5 each for 16 level 33 characters, across 2 accounts.

They’ll have to deal with me logging in for the next 20 years, or refund me.

Yeah, what he said.

There are wsgs 6 nights a week

That means nothing to me if I log into the game and do a /who and find less people than fingers that I have.

I could queue up for an Arathi Basin right now and see more players than there is on Era, and that is just talking about the amount of players on my team.

Check out mankirk ally. 200-300 ppl leveling on that server at any given time. U got 200 fingers fam?

Not at all. I gave classic era a try several months ago, just before Wrath came out, and it was exactly as described. Fire mages and warriors global anyone not in Naxx gear.

I thought I made it pretty obvious that this was a recruitment post. And what’s the point of recruitment if it’s not to increase server population?

And I’m making it clear that based on my experience with Era that it is a waste of time. Don’t begrudge user reviews just because they’re negatively reviewing your product.