Collector's Edition?

Interesting quote misfire.

2 Likes

I know, right? It’s like he just argued himself into his own corner lol.

No, that’s what happens when someone won’t actually read what everyone is posting at them including Blue posters, and just keeps repeating a failed argument (or two).

WoW, Starman, this is weird behavior for you. You’ve just gone all out troll. So strange.

By the way, quoting Blizzard saying it’s not going to happen is a pretty substantial winning case. But anyway, this is boring me.

No, you quoted him, and had it attributed to me.

Please post an official statement from a blue that vanilla CE owners won’t get their pets.

I’ll wait.

Like I said. Someone else can take over, because your fallacy is exhausting.

Gentle reminder that someone with a different opinion is not a troll.

Funny how people have to keep reminding you of that.

Oh weird…

Where is this mythical statement? STATEMENT, not opinion.

Uh, I will agree with him on that point. The blue “had an expectation” that it wouldn’t happen.

He neither confirmed or denied the possibility of it happening. He just said he (personally) didn’t view it as likely. It’s one of the squishiest “no” responses a Blue has ever given to my knowledge.

1 Like

its almost as if one of their leader types is a lawyer :O)

Kinda sums up the whole thread. Legit tells you exactly what to think, until told otherwise.

Reading the arguing has been neato, though.

Or “How can we keep people from screaming about this, and 15,000 other things, until July?”

“Don’t tell them yes, but also keep it vague enough most will take your response as a no.”

Could you imagine what would be getting requested if he had answered back that the CE owners get their pets again?

I dont know what you said kid, but all i heard was “HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!”

It’ll be an Epic store exclusive.

1 Like

Hey there Studmuffyn i came across your post from April 2 and read you saying you still have the original cloth map from the vanilla Collectors edition. I am missing mine and was wondering if you have any intentions of possibly selling it. I am missing mine and would love to get it back…my email is hobo0415@gmail.com. Sorry for so out of no where text