Collectors Edition Pre-Order Question

Does the Blizzard Gear Store bill you immediately upon Pre-Order or do they Bill you when it ships (like Amazon and other retailers)?

They bill you now, but you can ask for a refund at any time between now and launch. They’ll take away your stuff though.

Edit: Oh did you mean physical version? That doesn’t get billed till its sent out i believe.

1 Like

The Blizzard Store didn’t bill immediately but the digital upgrade billed right away from what I saw on my AMEX card.

I bought the CE and i have a $145.61 charge on my credit card. I want to know when/how we get our digital items. Theres no indication on my blizz account that i purchased anything.

I believe you get codes in the box when the CE arrives.

1 Like

hmm. well thats kind of a shame if thats the case. I was hoping at least an email or something with the code. but im still excited, i somehow have never gotten the physical CE for any xpac. probably because $$$ xD

1 Like

Update to this: the Blizzard Gear Store just charged so they will charge prior to shipping.

So I usually buy the digital and box; they will simply credit back my card when I apply the CE code to my account

1 Like

if you get the physical version you wont get anything till the box is at your door No codes sent before hand all in the box

Same, I was billed more or less immediately for the CE and a couple hoodies.

Anybody ordering just the CE gets their digital items when they open the box, and apply the key included therein. If you want the digital items right now, you need to pre-order the Epic edition, which will be refunded in the form of Blizzard Balance when you enter the key included in the CE.

When I checked my order status it said “Paid” for the physical set. So it seems like they bill immediately rather than when it ships. That suits me fine to be honest as my card expires in Sept. so it saves me the hassle of having to update payment information.

If you order the physical the items are shipped on paper inserts with a code. They should be activated when you “use said code” to upgrade your account.

If you buy digital you may get the digital items earlier. I know in the past Blizzard have refunded with a Blizzard balance. I just go with the physical and wait.