Collector's Edition Pets

But you will. Isn’t that a great decision?

1 Like

No, it’s not. And I’d be saying the exact same thing if I had the Vanilla CE…which I could easily afford and buy off Ebay.

2 Likes

I didn’t ask about your finances.

6 Likes

I don’t mind them getting the pet, but there 100% has to be an alternative way to get the pets. The whole reason for releasing classic is too not miss things like this that were missed the first time around. This might break it for me playing the game if there isn’t a way to get these pets without shelling out 5K+ for them.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. Tack on the classic pets to the 15th anniversary kit (usable in classic only) and I would be happy

3 Likes

If that were the case there’d be a Classic CE.

THere isn’t.

1 Like

What are you even saying? The point is even if I had a Vanilla CE I’d be saying the exact same thing.

But the decision has been made. So I guess congratz on your Retail WoW item transferring over to Classic. That’s not setting a terrible trend or anything.

2 Likes

Huh. I fail to see what trend that is since I paid for the CE and didn’t pay for Benediction.

Seems like you’re trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

3 Likes

And you’ll still play it hard like the rest of us.

4 Likes

Exactly this

2 Likes

Yeah, I doubt that even a single one of these people that claimed they would never play based on “xxxx” criteria are going to be there at launch. Empty threats are so pathetic.

ohhh, if you finances can allow for 3-5k for a vanilla CE, how about a Murky code? I’ll mow your lawn for years :O)

I have a Murky. I wonder what will come of that.

Given their decision on CE pets, and the fact that Murky was actually obtainable in Vanilla, you’d think they would enable him too.

1 Like

I hope so.

Murky was only for one character and was not account wide, though.

True. We’ll see what Blizzard decides.

So happy I have my CE pets!!!

true, good point, the amount of people who even have a Murky is very very very small too, a lot smaller than people who have CE’s.

The need to dramatize every single thing into a world-ending catastrophe…

I have to wonder how some of you manage to leave your homes at all.

3 Likes

Added video confirmation.

1 Like