Collectors Edition Pets

Then you’re against an “authentic experience” which would make sense considering your pro-QoL stance on flying and mogging

Anyone can see the truth that I have always opposed those things being in Classic by doing a simple forum search.

BTW, which one is the lie–that you want the “authentic experience” or that you advocate the non vanilla QOL convenience change of guild banks?

Maybe they will make those pets available by another means for Classic. Of course that means that many people will have them and you will not be able to stroke your e-peen.

Either way, I hope you can enjoy Classic without those pets or seeing them everywhere you go.

Neither. Security > authenticity. It’s the only exception.

Then you don’t want the authentic experience.

You can try to justify it all you want, but the truth remains.

And Blizzard asked for feedback which I’m providing.

There’s a reason why guild banks has gotten thousands of posts over the last 18 months. It’s actually important.

Starman is still whining on about CE Pets which aren’t happening?

I think you mean offering feedback as Blizzard requested.

And they already answered.

Really? Where’s the non-opinion post?

You can offer “feedback”.

Claiming that you want “the authentic experience” while advocating any non vanilla changes is extremely dishonest, to put it mildly, IMO.

The amount I care about your opinion is so minuscule…

Those posts were quoted in this very thread.

As that blue stated, when he uses the term “we” (which he did), he is speaking for the WoW team, which includes the devs.

Yet, you keep responding and spreading lies in an attempt to discredit someone about who’s opinions you claim your concern is miniscule.

Interesting plot twist. Are you claiming you don’t do that already?

U guys are gonna do this all day. PvP bromance :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:couple_with_heart_man_man:
:two_hearts:

Fez Loves the PvP
Starman never gives up

:two_hearts: These two are made for eachother :two_hearts:

1 Like