Collector's cache

I did the intro quests for the cache and when I go to open it the animation goes off but thats it. I did enough to cap it out and get the mount but I can’t redeem the tokens and the quest that was supposed to give 500 also didn’t give me any.

3 Likes

You can try logging off the affected character/s for 15-30 minutes and trying a UI reset, otherwise you’ll need to add your voice to one of the threads in the Bug Report forum to give QA an idea of the scope of the issue.

2 Likes

yeah i logged off for like 2-3 hours and still isn’t working
ui reset sounds not ideal dont wanna have to re-configure addons…

No reconfiguring involved at all. If it happens to actually be an addon, you just move the whole root from the old folder to the new one at a time as outlined in the article.

alright so the ui reset also didn’t do anything for me

Having the same problem, have 0 tender, open the chest and it gives me nothing. Does the open animation but doesn’t give me anything.

2 Likes

Same problem here. When I look at the items for sale and hover the cursor over the currency it says I have uncollected tinder in the cache.

Yes I have same problem. I have tried UI reset, logging in from several computers in home and nada.

You need to file a bug report.

1 Like

I am experiencing this exact same bug. I click the cache, it plays the animation, but I receive no loot. I did the intro quests, talked to the dudes, and I can see all of the items for sale. When I mouse over the currency in the Trading post NPC’s menu, it says “You have 1700 uncollected tender in the Collector’s Cache”. But I’m unable to loot the Collector’s Cache.

I also did not have the 500 Trader’s Tenders that were the reward for turning in the intro quest. The Trader’s Tenders are not in my currency tab at all. I’ve tried logging off for multiple hours, different characters, disabling all addons, all to no avail.

2 Likes

I am experiencing the same bug. Logging out, and logging in do not work, nor does switching characters.

Maybe posting here will get this issue some visibility in hopes that the developers will figure out how to fix this.

What does Blizzard have against me? First my character portrait gets bugged, and now I’m being kept from using the Trading Post. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Also experiencing this bug, which kinda s*cks bc all my friends can buy the stuff with that currency and I can’t. Also finished the requirements for the mount and can’t claim on the chest bc it’s bugged @.@

Similar issue. I completed the bar and got 100 tokens and no mount. I log in this morning, and the bar is empty again, but half of the tasks are still checked off. Tried it on two computers (one without mods), and I can’t even interact with the chest anymore.

I completely uninstalled WoW, and deleted all my addons. Still nothing. The best part is, it sometimes puts me back at 0/1000 or 850/1000 after re hitting shift + j again it’ll say 1000/1000. I’m super salty about it as well.