Collector TBC Netherwhelp pet

Are people that had TBC collectors back in the day getting the Netherwhelp pet? Not seeing it in my post box.

I still dont see mine from the innkeeper…

If you’re playing on a wow license that the key wasn’t claimed on they won’t give you the whelp even if it’s on the same Battle.net email as your CE licensed acc. I reached out to support to see if they could transfer the old key to my current license and sadly they can’t for those who maybe in a similar boat. Def regret making a new account in WOTLK and it’s not fun not being able to use the guy without paying a second subscription. Thought I would share for information purposes though >>

1 Like

I got mine from the Stormwind inn quest giver in the trade district from TBC Classic login in the battle.net drop down window upon login

Thanks for the replies guys

There sucks I remember back in the day when you made a toon and post the pet to the post box of you made a toon and not got pet out the box in 30 days per was gone.

Well why not? That’s pretty stupid tbh. I have TBC CE on an older account and it gave me the pet on retail on my newer account. Why can’t I get the pet on TBC classic too?

1 Like

I think it’s incredibly disrespectful to previous CE owners that they wont let you use it on your new account. There is a full thread about this TBC Netherwhelp Collar not able to be claimed I would encourage you leave Feedback there as well so hopefully this is something that can get changed for everyone

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.