Coffee Oclock <A> LFM Weekday/Weekend Teams

10/01/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Hosey
Still looking for a Resto sham? I believe the group i am with is falling apart.

Hi we are looking for a resto sham for both teams add me on btag alexhk#1740 and we’ll talk in game
bump
bump
Bump. Still looking for cool cats who are down for progression raiding. Humans should feel free to apply as well.
bump
bumpin
bmp
We've got a spot for ya; let's talk about it.
Bump WTB people with Mythic minded progression.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Looking to join!
Let's start off with the bad. Im Only ilvl 327 and i have limited end game experience.
However, I'm an extremely active player that's going to progress quickly. I understand I'll be benched for awhile. I just want to be in a guild thats ready to raid when I get up there.
10/22/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Killerxpress
Looking to join!
Let's start off with the bad. Im Only ilvl 327 and i have limited end game experience.
However, I'm an extremely active player that's going to progress quickly. I understand I'll be benched for awhile. I just want to be in a guild thats ready to raid when I get up there.

Hi Killer

You joined our guild yesterday and promptly left because we did not offer you a schedule to get geared and wanted us to carry you through conten. We did offer that that we could help you gear up along side our alt members and newer players but you would have to put effort in yourself on your end as well.

Being that meeting us halfway was not deemed good enough for you we will have to respectfully decline your interest in joining us.

We hope you find a guild that suits your needs and we wish you the best of luck.
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump
bump