Coffee and Drugs Guild Raid Scams

It’s really unfortunate, but a guild some people and myself had been running some really smooth runs with decided to intentionally scam players in the raid out of loot. Several members including Xgons, Droody, Zebubb, Whenmeheal, Jahrrakal, and Spupustanley. These players knowingly participated in their guild members running multibox software to allow themselves to effectively control loot distribution under the guide of creating an SR list, and caused the raid to take nearly 5 hours because their characters performance ended up being really really bad, rather than getting new players in the raid. When confronted and asked that they roll off the alt/multibox characters SR’d loot to the raid members who actually participated wholly, they refused and attempted to backtrack out of their prior admissions. Attached are screenshots of several instances where these players admit to this, and their guild leader acknowledging and apologizing for the scam. Avoid any members of Drugs and Coffee on Faerlina, it’s not worth spending time to be scammed, and I hope Blizzard actually acts on this kind of behavior. Below are imgur links to the screenshots if you replace the “dot” with a period to view the screenshots. For some reason I can hyperlink in this post but can’t actually insert links? Not sure if that’s a new user restriction or what.

imgur dot com/a/W2ISt7h

imgur dot com/a/24eV6Dj

1 Like

I was in another group with them and they held onto loot and stated we would roll after a wing was finished. They deliberately held the loot hoping people would forget. When called out on it they would start rolls on worthless gear. I had a bad feeling about them and this post solidified how shady they are and their scamming ways.